Kaleidoscopic Heart - Broken.. yet Apiece.

Mishti cycled eagerly...

It's been a week that she and Kuhu shifted to Wind flower lane....

Neerav Jiju and Ananya di went back to London after two days..

The day of house warming ..they had went back to Rajvansh's and  packed for their  stay with Shourya and Varsha.

 All through the packing Kunal was shuttling between their two rooms imploring them not to go..

And then suddenly he stopped coming to her room..

Mishti knew Kuhu would have found a way to shut him up....as she smiled affectionately... packing away her things..

Kunal was silent as he dropped them off and the suitcases... clearly still miffed at their decision..

Later in the evening Abir along with Mark  dropped Neerav Jiju..and to her surprise Mark pulled out a cycle from the trunk..

"Wow Mark thanks...I was totally planning on cycling..this is perfect..."

Mark had smiled teasingly acknowledging her act..

She knew very well that it was all part of Abir's plan to be with her... whenever possible..

 ***

A new routine was set,.

Her classes have started and she would leave early..

Abir would be waiting for her in his car at the end of the lane...

She had teased him several times calling him a punctual - obedient - devoted boyfriend...and then he would  show her how devoted he is..

Evenings were a bit complicated as work pressure would keep Abir in the office ...

And there came in the cycling excuse...

Just as Kuhu left early morning citing her jogging routine to meet up with Kunal..She made a  cycling routine ...

Either she would cycle straight to Rajvansh mansion and spend time with Nanu Kunal chotima and  massi ...till he was home...and then start back home...

Somehow Abir would come after her....even though tired....and they would spend little time together till she reached home,.