Cute Apologies and Reconciliation

Abir was back at work..less stressed but now feeling a new ache...

Did she saw the message?

Why was she not replying?.

Is she still angry at him..?

Mark came to him with his work phone..

"Abir sir...you got a call from Toronto..the Project head Mr.Felix  had an accident on site.."

Abir immediately called the core team meeting and after a detailed assessment of the situation it was decided that as he and Piya were the creative  project heads behind this project , he would substitute Mr.Felix for the time being..

Piya was all for her going along with Abir..

But Abir refused.

"No Piya...just help me out here.. I will go now and manage  the situation.. there will be enquiries regarding the safety measures and all..let me handle it and come back..you can go then and take point on the project..you know I need to be here ... Okay?.."

"Yes Abir is right..let him go Piya..I too will accompany you .. Abir..in case you need to rush back.."Neil offered..

Piya's face darkened at Neil's offer and he hastily added.

"I know it's your project... Piya..I mean that I won't interfere..but Abir need help.."

Abeer agreed with Neil..

"Thanks Neil...Okay..then it's settled...Mark..do book the flight tickets..and inform all concerned about the development...let me go over the details of the situation once again by the time tickets are confirmed.."

Abir walked back to his office.with Mark following..

" Sir I have informed Meenakshii ma'am and Parul ma'am about your  sudden trip. They have reverted back.. with same opinion as yours."

" Any calls or messages umm.. from the hospital?"

Abir enquired.casually.....Mark' s answer was equally indirect....

" No one particularly sir..just Parul màam.. when I informed her about your trip..I took the liberty to ask about Mrs.Maheshwari's status...she said tests are going on it seems but she doesn't know the details..coz.. Mishti ma'am..had gone for a walk and has not returned yet.."

Abir stilled as his brows arched in concern...

She had gone for a walk..!

Yeh ladki toh mujhe maar hi daalegi...!!

 Abir instantly checked the tracking app for her location...

And let out a sigh of relief as he saw her location at the hospital...

Mark had with drawn to his desk and checked the tickets..

"Sir..as you implied  earliest flights..I booked one in 4 hrs.... you would have enough time to pack and in the traffic if you leave now...I'll call the driver and ask to bring the car .."