Melting ice.

Abir retraced his heavy legs to his room in daze...

Did he hear her correctly...?

"use beech mein nahin padna chahiye tha.....it was between me and Avi...Aur agar Avi nn Gusse mein kuch Kar Diya toh....usko.. Abir ko chot lag saktha tha"

Abir didn't know how he reached his room...his mind was in a haze...

He had been so from the moment he saw her...
in the afternoon...

He had always kept himself busy ...college, football matches, library, music , painting and then when he turned 18 he had took the decision to help out in the office..And in years this was the first time he was relaxing ...

in a different sort of way ...

He felt as if he was basking in warm sun in a chill morning...

Massi ma's presence had indeed brought some changes in him....and then Mishti...

Mishti...

She cared for him...

An unknown elation in his mind brought a smile on his face....

He sank into the recliner by the bed...his hands tied to the back of his head....

He didn't understand her....was she pretending?!

His mind raced back in time....

How well he remembered the small girl with wide innocent eyes and thick long braided hair who stood gaping at his home....holding Massima's hand...

He had known about their arrival and about the misfortune that had befallen on the Maheshwari Family...

Vishambhar uncle.... Massima's husband was implicated in a fraud in their company...

RM Enterprise ..

His ..papa had promised him that he would bring back uncle...but he never came back... neither did Vishambhar uncle.

Massima was alone... Maheshwari's were reeling with misfortunes... Shourya uncle's affair had shocked everyone and on the top of it charges for fraud..

Maa just brought massima and Mishty home one day....and he remembered how he had felt an instant urge of protectiveness towards the girl when he saw her bewildered eyes looking at his house....

She was a nice girl....then...

Kunal had instantly bonded with her .

He...being the eldest of the group almost never took part with them in their games....he had hit books ....spent most time in studies and library.....but then there were times when Kunal did his 'tailing his bro' thing and she would be accompanying him too....