Cozy Beginnings

Mishti walked along the hospital corridor..

Today Badimaa will be discharged after her hopefully last and successful chemo session..she was weak but at Rajvansh's she would get the peace of mind being with all others..

She had called Nihaal in the morning and had arranged a meeting with him..so that both of them can go and meet with Badimaa's doctors on the appointed time..

Abir was having an early morning meeting with Mark to tie up some deals before he left for his vacation.

As she stood among people in the elevator she  thought about the riot night they had last evening.

*****

Kuhu was going full steam ahead on the makeover plan and Mishti had to somehow put brakes on it.. even though they had enough money to spend now that doesn't mean they can squander it away..and Mishti told her that verbatim pulling Kuhu aside.

" Seriously Mishti you too think fashion means money.. !..you just see how I find the cheap but elegant stuff for you..it's an art darling sis..and let me do my magic.."

Mishti was almost side lined in the shopping fest..but to be honest she liked what Kuhu purchased.. 

Kuhu did keep in her mind that she loved simple look..The silk shirts and Cami shirts were Kethu's choices and the pantsuits Kuhu's.. Kuhu even went for a lingerie collection.. Mishti protested vehemently .

But

" What is inside makes you confident Mishti..mark my words this is going to be an iconic say someday!!"

And surprisingly they got a good discount too..

Parul massi was truly enjoying the nightout with girls.

Abir had texted her to know their whereabouts and she told him the details..she knew he would have made arrangements for the 'discount' putting the tab on RGC..

After shopping Parul massi took them to a salon she had membership in as her surprise treat to Mishti...,Kuhu and Kethu..

Mishti was not generally  much  into beauty care but today she indulged into the simple but stylish hair pampering and basic facial routine with manicure..

Needless to say Kuhu and Kethu had a riot time as Parul indulged them to their whims..

Later Mishti treated them with icecream concotions of their choice and they were late for dinner by the time they reached back home.

And there he was waiting for her ..