Her Anchor

Abir stirred as first rays of sun touched his face....

Inhaling his favorite odor he smiled..a bit shyly recollecting his dream...and was about to get up....

His head hit some where softly....

Abir turned around on the couch to look at what did he upset...

And came face to face with a sleeping Mishti...an arm thrown at his shoulder along the arm rest...her hair partially covering her face...his favorite honey odor...

Abir inhaled once more...

Then carefully parted her hair ...to look at her sleeping face...

What a way to start your day..!!.

He congratulated himself ....!

Then remembering she slept the whole night like this ...he looked around..

Kunal was cocooned in his blanket as usual...

Kuhu too was asleep...

When did they come last night?

 Obviously after Mishti fell asleep... other wise Kunal would be the one taking the chair...

Abir got up carefully and picked up the sleeping Mishti....

Slowly he placed her on the warm couch...

she smiled at the warmth as she snuggled deeper..

Her smile brought...a bouquet of emotions in Abir...

Bending down he pressed a light kiss on her hair...once again indulging in his secret obsession....

****

Rajshri smiled as Abir sat beside her...

" Tum aagaye...ab chain se jaa sakthi Hoon..."

"Kya Massima.I hope you are saying about going to get better.... Kahin jaane ki baath nahi...theek hoke aane ki baath kijiye..."

Abir held her weak hand firmly...

Rajshri sighed...and looked at  Abir intently...

Some thing transpired between them in that look... Abir's eyes were bright and Rajshri's widened....then a look of hope was followed by dejection ..and pain...

"Abir...mein bas tumhara Diya hua vaada yaad dilaana chahthi thi... lekin..ab mujhe pata hai ki tum us vaade ko apni Sab kuch deke bhi nibhaoge..bas ...agar kisi bhi vajah se tumhara Dil dukhe .."

"Massima....aap kyun yeh Sab soch ke pareshaan ho rahe ho..."Abir said trying to tone down her anxiety.