The Sand in his fist

She splashed the cold water on her face ... 

Mishti felt her tears blend with water...

She knew it ...she knew it before.....!

But why it must hurt this much.....?

She knew he won't be approving their closeness somehow.....but ...but ...

He could have melted the awkwardness between them with a simple...'its okay....'!!!

But he chose to be rude to her and walked upon her!!...as if she did a crime.....when all the while it was.....

Her belly curled with the rush of emotions when she remembered his hands pulling her closer to his warm body....

No!! She won't let this pain ruin her!!

Mishti channelled her damp fingers through her hair pulling them away from the forehead and stared at her reflection in the mirror....

She looked pathetic...!!!

Mishti drew a deep breath....

Years ago she was an 8 year old girl who had the sense to shut Abir Rajvansh from her life... 

without bothering about consequences...

She could do that again.....

She would do that again....

Today Abir had definitely proved to her that he was never interested in her and never will be interested in her other than she being his Massima's daughter ....and why would he be.....!!

Mishty seethed as she recalled the numerous phone calls that kept him busy even in the hospital...and even though she won't admit that she tried to evasedrop....she had heard him taking 'her 'name...

So if Abir doesn't want her why she must burn her heart for him....?!! he was behaving as a perfect gentle man ..., perfect brother....and caring son....!!!..and now she will show him how one can be distantly polite and rude....!

She rubbed away the water from her face...underlining the determination to shut out Abir from her mind......

Her life.

                ********************

Sweat trickled down his temples as Abir worked out in fierce determination.....