Festivities and Forgings..

Thank you all your Views Likes and Comments 😊

Hope 2021 is treating  all of you kindly...

So here is the next chapter

Read ..

Enjoy...

Comment...

Mishti woke up feeling wonderful

Mishti woke up feeling wonderful...her first morning in India after years...

They had landed at Chandigarh International Airport yesterday noon...and Neerav and Ananya had welcomed Meenakshi, Parul,Mishti ,Kuhu  and Kunal to his farmhouse...the venue for their roka...

The Rana's farmhouse was majestic...

But the tiredness of the long flight had taken it's toll on all and coupled with the time difference it was impossible to enjoy the view..

Neerav's uncle and Aunt ushered them in...and after an early dinner all were ensconced in their rooms with a long glass of warm milk for good sleep..

Now as she lay on the bed listening to new musical voices of chirping birds Mishti''s face lit up...

Abir...

She is going to see him again after almost two weeks...!

Two weeks of reliving his presence and touch through dreams...

He was shocked to hear about Badimaa and all getting to know about Kuhu and Kunal's relationship...and elated when she told him that everything went great with nanu giving aashirwad to them...

And After that he  came to India...Becoming Busy as always and the time difference really affected their communication... Moreover Badimaa was always asking to sit by her whenever she had a free time...

When Badimaa slept in the evening she cycled to their spot... sitting on the bench...either texting Abir or video calling him....

Abir had shown  her .. glimpses of Indian morning ....

Rajvansh sadan.. 

Raking up memories of the time she spent there....discovering her security and insecurities....

And today he"ll be here..

Mishti checked her phone for his text and her eyes widened in happiness..

Kuhu came out of the bathroom... already freshened up and changed..

 already freshened up and changed