Chapter 46: I have to be strong

***happy holidays sweeties

****A/N****

These new chapters are on my drafts before I got the burn on my wrist. Until now, I can't write new stories but this new update is my treat for y'all guys for christmas. 

****happy reading, don't forget to comment and VOTE.

************

I have to be strong

Gu Yang felt that he can still have his happiness if he saw Gu Hai die. He opened the bag and take the gun out of it. He smiles as he positions the gun pointing to Gu Hai. "hehe!! If you think you will be happy forever, then you're wrong!"

Gu Hai turn around and saw Gu Yang pointing a gun at him. "You're a crazy dog Gu Yang! Do you think I felt any fear with that gun pointing at me?" Gu Hai doesn't feel any fear for himself. He only felt the fear for Bai LouYin. He doesn't want Bai LouYin to get hurt any further. He is willing to accept all the bullets that Gu Yang might fire just to keep Bai LouYin safe.

"I will make sure that I will end your dream of being happy tonight. Let's all end this life with hatred and misery. Hahhaha!!" Gu Yang felt the joy of having Bai LouYin and Gu Hai's life in his hand.

As the scene unfolds in the room, some of the police officers are running fast inside the house. Most of Gu Yang's men are now lying on the floor face down. Two of the police officers run as fast as they could when they saw Liu Chong silently screaming for help after witnessing Gu Yang pointing a gun to Gu Hai and Bai LouYin.

"Hahhaha!! I will kill you right here!!!" Gu Yang shouts

...bang...

...bang...

The sound of the gun echoed inside the room as Gu Yang's body fell down after being hit by the bullets coming from the two police officers. They just came right in time. A split second before Gu Yang able to pull the trigger the police officers pulled their trigger at the same time killing Gu Yang on-the-spot.

Liu Chong cannot believe what he just saw. His tears welled up and flow down on their accord. Seeing Gu Yang bathing in his own blood feels like he was able to breathe again. Feels like he gets free again like a bird. And seeing Gu Hai and Bai LouYin safe lessen his fear for their lives. He goes in of the room and walks closer to Bai Louyin who is still unconscious.

Gu Hai felt like he was able to breathe again after defying death. He never felt this fear all his life. Only tonight with Bai LouYin. He feared that he will not be able to see Yinzi again but he remembers how Bai LouYin resists Gu Yang. He felt relieved that Yinzi is safe. "Baobei... Yinzi..." He sobs again. He holds Yinzi's hands and kisses them. "This will not happen again baobei. I promise. We will go home now baobei." He hugs Yinzi tight as he kisses his head. "Baobei wake up. Please wake up. Let's go home now baobei... baobei.. please..." He shakes Bai LouYin's body trying to wake him up but Bai LouYin is still asleep. "Baobeiiiii!!" He cries out loud seeing Bai LouYin still not responding.

Liu Chong walks closer to Gu Hai and Bai LouYin. As he walks he saw the syringe and the small bottle. He then sits near the bed and helped Gu Hai to cover Bai LouYin's body with quilt. "Don't worry Gu Hai, he is just asleep. One of the side-effect of the drug injected to him is falling asleep deeply. Gu Yang once tried that to me when I tried to escape and I also fell asleep deeply."

"Are you sure?" Gu Hai asks.

"Yes! Can we go now and bring LouYin to the hospital? I fear that it will have a different side-effect on him because he told me he has a weak immune system." Liu Chong added.