Chapter 31: Questions???

***************

:comment & vote:

:I'm hesitant publishing this chapter but yah... happy reading

***************

Questions???

******The next morning

Yinzi found himself naked lying on the bed alone. "Gu Hai... babe..." He calls for Gu Hai's name and no one answers him. He wears his boxer shorts lying on the floor and walk to the the nearby closet and look for a shirt. He went out of the room wearing a loose white shirt with his disheveled hair.

"Gu Hai... babe..." Again he calls for Gu Hai as he walks into the lobby when he realized the room is in the second floor. He walks down the stairs and he saw another man coming from another side of the house.

"Good morning Bai LouYin..." The man greets.

"Si Hu??" Bai LouYin tries to remember what happens the other day because it seems like he saw Si Hu yesterday before someone took him here.

"Yupp!! Nice to see you again."

"Si Hu I think I saw you yesterday. Are you the one I saw at the other side of the street before some men took me inside their car?"

"Ahmmm.... Yes I think."

"Are you the one who kidnap me yesterday?"

"Ahm... I am but I'm not."

"What do you mean?"

"Gu Hai told me to look for you and kidnap you but I look for big men to help me. Hahaha!!"

They are both laughing, then Si Hu bring Bai LouYin to the kitchen to eat.

"Did you prepare all these?" Bai LouYin asks as he gulped his saliva looking at the dishes.

Si Hu smiles before answering. "I prepare them on the table but boss Gu Hai is the one who cook them."

"Join me to eat." Bai LouYin invites Si Hu to eat with him but Si Hu just keeps on serving him.

Bai LouYin stayed there until Gu Hai came in the afternoon coming from his company. When Gu Hai came, he welcomes him with a sweet kiss.

"Don't tease me or else we'll repeat what happened last night."

"No we're not.. I'm still in pain. Do you want my Pa to get me tomorrow if I get sick?"

"Wahahhaha!!" They both laugh on how silly they are and afraid of Bai HanQi.

They are walking at the patio beside the garden when Gu Hai suddenly remember the notification on Yinzi's phone this morning. He opened the phone using Bai LouYin's fingerprint and what he saw angers him by another thousand folds after seeing a seemingly sweet picture of his baobei with another guy who seems to be sender itself, YouQi.

Bai LouYin who didn't know that a certain notification got deleted from his phone is still innocent at the moment.

Gu Hai cannot keep his jealousy this morning after seeing the picture and deletes it right away. He thought of looking at the gallery to check on other pictures but unfortunately it is locked with a passcode. Since he is eager to know who the guy is, he follows Bai LouYin until they get seated at the wooden bench.

Gu Hai hugs Yinzi while Yinzi hums an English song in Gu Hai's embrace. "Baobei, I have something to ask."

Bai LouYin looks at Gu Hai's face as he smiles. "What is it? Something's bothering you?"

"Someone to be exact.." Gu hai answers.

"Ohh! Someone huhmm?"

"Yinzi.., who's YouQi??" Gu Hai looks serious as he asks.

Yinzi diverts his eyes from Gu Hai and answers. "YouQi?? A friend... How did you know him?" Bai LouYin keeps on answering while looking at the beautiful garden.

Gu Hai feels something is different the way Bai LouYin answers him. "Can you tell me more?"

Bai LouYin glances at Gu Hai then back to the garden. "Ahm.. YouQi is a good friend. I met him 3years ago through my mom. He's a son of my mom's friend so we basically became friends too." Bai LouYin stands up from his seat and pick a flower as he continues to narrates a few of his life from 3years ago. "Our families have some weekend times together so we get to bond during that time. And YouQi cheers me up too during those time." Then he gave the flower to Gu Hai. "And yeah! We're friends and quite a little close since we're the same age too."

Gu Hai cannot explain what he feels hearing that his baobei make friends with that guy named YouQi while Bai LouYin feels the change in Gu Hai's mood hearing his story with YouQi.

That afternoon after their conversation, Gu Hai send Bai LouYin back to his new home with his mom. When they reached the Jiang mansion they are welcomed not only by Jiang Yuan but also by Bai HanQi. Bai HanQi keeps crying and crying seeing his beloved son again after 3years. "You make me feel angry and sad leaving me like that but I know you did that because you have a reason." Bai HanQi kisses his son's cheeks as he continues to tell him how much he missed Yinzi. "I miss you so much son. But isn't that too cruel of you and selfish not to even tell your father where you are?"

"I miss you too Pa. I keep it from you because I know if you know where I am you will surely tell Gu Hai and my plans will be gone for good." Bai LouYin kisses back his dad and hugs him tighter and when he let go, Papa Bai's keen eyes saw something odd again.

"Isn't these hickeys again?" He asks while checking Yinzi's neck and chest. "Gu Haiiii...."

Gu Hai looks at Bai HanQi trying to smile. "Uncle..."

Before they get to talk again, Bai LouYin's phone starts to ring.

...ring...

...ring...

YouQi is calling... Bai LouYin answers his phone without even saying a thing to Gu Hai and his father. "Hello YouQi!" Then Bai LouYin walks out from Papa Bai and Gu Hai.

Gu Hai's ears starts to ring as he hears Bai LouYin called the name YouQi over the phone. What makes him angrier is the way Bai LouYin answers the phone in the other side of the living room. He also saw the smile and spark on Bai LouYin's eyes as he speaks with the other guy on the phone.

"Really?? When are you coming here??" Bia LouYin utters which also caught by Gu Hai's hearing as he walks near Bai LouYin. "I can't wait to see you. Ok. Bye YouQi!!"

"I can't wait to see you..." Gu Hai repeats Bai LouYin's words as he stands in front of Bai LouYin. "Wow!! How sweet of you to talk that way to that guy."

Bai LouYin put his phone on his pocket then look at Gu Hai. Then Papa Bai walks in and say something. "Am I smelling it right?"

"What smell?" Yinzi asks

"What smell?" Gu Hai asks.

"I can smell jealousy."

*******