Chapter 3: Congratulations

******************

:happy reading sweeties & hit the star

******************

In the end, Bai LouYin agreed to have the boss pay for all the hospital expenses, his school fees and get their house back. It was because his grandpa went into a critical condition and if his grandma will hear this news it might also lead to a bigger problem. The school is also calling Bai LouYin and his father regarding his continuation to study. Lastly, the house will be taken in a month if they will not be able to pay in full of the house mortgage.

"How can I meet your boss? He helped me but I haven't meet him yet all this time." Bai LouYin asked his manager.

"You will meet him only during the time that you will be paying with your money or with your body. Remember also that he will be collecting his interest."

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Bai HanQi, Bai LouYin's father cannot believe everything that had happened. He is still in doubt how someone is willing to pay everything for their family. The generosity showed to them is highly appreciated but he has this inkling feeling in his heart that it has to do something with his son.

He is preparing their dinner when he gets the courage to ask his son. "Yinzi, how did you get the chance to meet someone who is willing to help us with our family's financial problem?" He asked.

Bai LouYin feared that his dad will get really angry to him once he tells him the truth. "It is one of my boss who lend me a helping hand. He let me borrow that amount of money and pay him once I found a job after a graduated." There is a truth and a lie in his answer that he hopes his father will not ask any further or else he will get caught lying.

"Did he ask for something in return to help you?" Bai HanQi asked again.

"Of course, he said that his money has to grow an interest because it is money after all. That is the only thing he asked me. I have 5years once I graduate to pay him." Another truth and lies from Bai LouYin.

"I will help you son. I will work hard to save money and help you pay him."

They continue with their dinner together. Grandma and grandpa already had their dinner in their room before them. Bai LouYin went to bed with a heavy heart not being able to tell his father the whole truth about it. While Bai HanQi who has a heavy heart too is praying to give his son the strength to overcome this adversity in their life. As a father it hurts him that he can't give his son a good life. If only his wife did not leave them and did not disowned them maybe, he can give Bai LouYin to her and his son might have a better life.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

For a year, Bai LouYin studied and worked hard at the same time. There are times that he goes straight to school without any sleep coming from work and vice-versa. It is a leisure for him to sleep 5 to 7 hours a day. Most of the time he only has 2 to 3 hours of sleep. Making sure that he is studying and also earning money but to his unlucky faith he can't even save a quarter of what he owed even with the help of his father.

Fortunately, before he graduated the university had a big scale job hunt and he landed a job in an industrial company, YINAI Industrial Company. It was the day after he graduated when the company called him and confirm the job. He called his father to tell him the good news. "Pa, I have a job now and they offer a high-salary item for me."

"Wow! Son I am so proud of you. God has always been good to us despite of all the hardships that we experienced for the past year. Come home early son, I will prepare you a good dinner. I will tell your grandma and grandpa too the good news. Congratulations son!"

Bai HanQi felt overjoyed for his son. He went to the market and buy fresh minced-pork to make dumplings for Yinzi. He also bought a beef to make a stew, a fish to cook it in sweet and sour sauce and a more ingredients to make for his son. Since they don't even have a party yesterday for Yinzi's graduation.

When Yinzi came inside the house and saw what his father prepared for him, his eyes welled-up upon the glance of it. The whole table is filled with different savory dishes since his father knows how to cook delicious meals learning from his grandma. A cake with a message congratulating him is also lit up with a candle at the center and beside his dad sits his grandpa and grandma which is for the first time after a year will join them in the dining table.

He feels so elated seeing the big smile coming from his three most-loved person in this world. It is the first time that he sees them this happy and he wants to see more of it in the coming years. Now he can say that whatever happens even if he is going to sell his soul to an evil he will not back down as long as he can see his grandparents alive and his dad happy.

He doesn't know his fate yet as the real game is only about to start. For now, he will just enjoy the moment and share it with his loved ones.

Bai HanQi noticed Yinzi's tears. He walked to his son who is still standing there in the middle of their house and hugged him. "I'm so happy for you son. Sorry that I didn't gave you yesterday a celebration but now we're going to celebrate not only your graduation but also for landing a nice job. I'm parying to our dear God to give you more strength for the coming years and keep you healthy and away from sickness."

After another moment of crying of the father and son, they went inside of the dining area and have a sumptuous meal with the elders. The happiness can be felt in the atmosphere inside the house. This is the first time that they feel overjoyed after grandma and grandpa make it through the hospital.

When the dinner has ended, Yinzi helped his father to clean up the dishes after putting his grandparents inside their room. They also had tea before taking a shower and went inside their respective rooms.

Yinzi felt refreshed after having his shower with a towel wrapped around his waist he walked inside his room. Then he heard his phone ringing inside his bag.

Unregistered number is calling...

Bai LouYin hesitates to answer the call but he still answered it. "Hello!!"

"Good evening my lovely Yinzi." A cheerful deep voice of a man.

**********A/N***********

:how's that chapter guys?? COMMENT & VOTE

:I actually planned to publish this by monday but something happened good to me today. After having a meeting that ends 1:15am last night for a new project I am so tired and exhausted (imagine having meeting in the afternoon and another one for 3hrs before midnight until dawn) but then when I woke up noontime I got greetings that one of my project (an old one) won 3rd place in a competition. I am so happy since this is the first time I got something like this in my new workplace. (sorry for I cannot give you guys a detailed info about my real work)

I am just happy and wanted to share my happiness to you guys by publishing a new chapter.