Chapter 16: Keeping up with the Bais

*********A/N********

:what a lovely day. happy reading

:COMMENT & VOTE

*********************

"You cannot fool me with your acts like that. I'm going in of our house. Bye." Then Yinzi opened the door and step out of the car.

Unfortunately for Yinzi, Papa Bai insists on inviting Gu Hai inside. Of course Gu Hai happily accepted the offer for a drink inside their house.

"Well then who am I to resist." Gu Hai uttered.

*****Inside the Bai house

"Here have some orange juice." Papa Bai offers a freshly squeezed orange juice to Gu Hai. "I'm Yinzi's father and you are??"

"I'm Yinzi's..." Gu Hai looks at Yinzi and do not know what exactly he can say.

Yinzi on the other side do not know which one would Gu Hai say; the boss, the benefactor, or the guy who pursues him.

"I'm Yinzi's colleague... my name is Gu Hai, sir." Gu Hai courteously introduced himself.

"Ohh no need to call me sir, you can call me Uncle."

"Ok uncle."

Papa Bai and Gu Hai easily became easily comfortable with each other. They haven't noticed that time passed by so fast. Yinzi who eagerly wants Gu Hai to leave interrupts them. "Ahm.. Pa, Gu Hai needs to go home now because he has lot of works to do since tomorrow is Monday." Looking at Gu Hai. "Right Gu Hai??"

"Ohh sorry, I thought we can also invite him for dinner since it I will be preparing it now." Papa Bai answers. "Can you still stay for dinner?" Asking Gu Hai.

"With your invitation uncle I think I must accept it. I have plenty of time; I can stay for dinner." Gu Hai happily answers.

Yinzi almost curse the two idiots in front of him. He wants Gu Hai to leave but his father wants Gu Hai to stay. "Don't tell me Pa, later you might invite Gu Hai to even sleep in our house?" Yinzi utters in a different tone.

"Of course, why not son. He has a good heart giving you ride back home and he is your colleague. I also heard that you two are together working this weekend so it's not a trouble even if we invite him to sleep over in our house."

"But Pa, our house is small and we don't have enough room for him. He has a big house and he can sleep comfortably in there. It will be uncomfortable for him to sleep in here. And I think he will be leaving after dinner." Yinzi explains.

"If he wants to stay why not. He can sleep with you in your bed." Papa Bai added.

"PAAA!!!" Yinzi's voice goes louder after hearing his father's last statement. He regret asking Papa Bai whether he will allow Gu Hai to stay for the night.

"What do you think Gu Hai?" Papa Bai asks Gu Hai who is entertained by the father-and-son argument.

"I'm fine.. I can stay for a night if you insist uncle and I can also go home if Yinzi doesn't like it."

"You can stay for the night Gu Hai if you want. Don't mind my son. You just have to share the bed with Yinzi."

"I'm fine with that uncle."

After the dinner, Papa Bai insisted on Gu Hai staying over.. it ended up Gu Hai and Yinzi staying in one bed again for the 3rd consecutive night.

Gu Hai winning another battle.

******that night on the bed

"What did you say to my father that he easily let you eat and stay in our house? Did you hypnotize him or something?" Yinzi asks, defeated by his dad and Gu Hai.

"I haven't done anything with uncle. We just had a nice chat this afternoon. Maybe he likes my cool personality. And grandpa and grandma also like me." Gu Hai also talks about the old Bais since he also got a chance having a small chat with them this afternoon.

"Are you their grandson now? Huh? It seems like that I am an intruder in my own home and you're the real son/grandson here."

"hahahaha!!" Gu Hai laughs on how childish Yinzi thinks after gaining the attention from the latter's family.

In the end, they're side-by-side again and Gu Hai is up for another sweet moment in bed. "Can I hug you again?" He asks.

"No you're not. Look I already allow you in my bed and you're asking too much again." Yinzi answers.

"It's just a hug. I just want to make sweet memories with you."

"Memories your face. We are in our house and my Pa might check us out later. What will you tell him if he saw us hugging? That we're colleagues who are sweet to each other and hugging while sleeping is normal for both of us."

"Yess I can use that as a reason."

"Do you think my Pa is an idiot like you? I've been in my work only for a week and this close with my colleague as if we've been friends long time ago."

"So you're not allowing me to hug you to sleep? Ok.. then I will just go to uncle and tell him the real reason why I am here and who I really am." Gu Hai then starts to walk out of the bed.

In fear of being expose Yinzi pull Gu Hai back. "Gu Hai!!"

"What??"

"Ok.. Ok.. I'll let you hug me but just like last night no extra touching... and no kissing again."

"Nice... as you wish my baobei..." Gu Hai went back on the bed and hugs Gu Hai until they both fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, door in Yinzi's room opens as Papa Bai checks on his son... and his doubt for the whole day has been confirmed by the picture he is seeing inside.

******************

******************

:what can you say about that guys?? Papa Bai's a little sneaky.

:share your thoughts sweeties and don't forget to vote.

******************

*********************

:just a fun-fact while I'm writing... This evening I'm actually trying to wrap-up chapter 20, then I remembered that I also started writing chapter 21 the afternoon but then I cannot find chapter 21. I usually makes a new file after every 10 chapters so I thought "ahh! I have to look for War C." (I named the files for this book War for chapters 1-10, War B for chapters 11-20) So I tried to look for a file with a "War C" name but there's none in my laptop and in my one cloud and yeah again I'm starting to panic just like last time with my 2nd book. Then, I realized I started writing chapter 21 in my goddamn phone and not in my laptop, then as I starts writing this fun-fact I actually realized again that I started to write chapter 21 the day before this on my way to a drinking session to a friends house. I almost messed-up everything again. So I think I'm still in hangover and tired since we ended up drinking until 3am so I have to sleep in my friends house, then wake up at 7:30am and had breakfast outside with one of my loyal friend and home by 10am. I'm supposed to sleep when I came home but I ended up cleaning my room because there's a dead mouse in my room that get trap under a big box. Then I went to my job to report physically at 1pm and work until 5:30pm. I'm home again before dinner and almost messed-up again from frustrations. I'm fine now with a little headache.

Ai! hehe.. Please don't get me wrong, I usually join my friends to drink if I'm lucky, that'll be once a month but if unlucky, at least if there's someone celebrating his birthday. Drinking is one of my fun way to chill from stress so I have stocks of light drinks in my fridge and the hard ones just on the table beside the tv but they ended up being there for months since I started working again. (just wanna share a bit of my life... hehe!!!)