Chapter 24: Eaten alive 2 (Rated R)

love love love

***************

:happy reading, COMMENT & VOTE

***************

Eaten alive 2

******A/N***** this is it!!! No more teasing!!!

After sharing the hot liquid in Yinzi's mouth until it fully went out of supply, Gu Hai changes their position again and starts to suck Yinzi again.

"enghhh!! Arghh!!" Yinzi moans in every sucking and licking Gu Hai makes. "ARGHHH!! F*CK!!" he curses in every deep troath. "SH*T!! ARGHHHH!! GU HAIII!!!! I'm cumming!! ARGHHH!!!" He burst out his hot liquid inside of Gu Hai's mouth.

"Aghh..huuh!!..huuhh!!" He breathes deep as Gu Hai empties out his sperm.

Bai Louyin thought Gu Hai will do the same kissing after exploding but Gu Hai gulped them all and then spit a little on his hole.

"Gu Hai..."

"Don't worry I will be gentle." Then Gu Hai starts licking his chrysanthemum while stroking his c*ck.

"enghhh!!" Yinzi moans a wild with Gu Hai's tongue licking his hole. "argh!"

"I'm going to insert one of my finger babe."

"Wait... argh!!" Yinzi cannot help but moans when he felt the intrusion in his hole. He felt like he is being torn apart.

"Relax babe so it won't hurt you."

Bai Louyin tried to relax and there he feels the pain subsides slowly. To make Yinzi divert his attention, Gu Hai licks and sucks Yinzi's c*ck again while his finger is penetrating Yinzi's hole.

After a while, "I'll make it two now baobei."

"Arghh!! Gu Haii argh!!" The pain is doubled but he tried to relax so the pain is tolerable. "erghh!!"

While sucking Yinzi off and with his fingers in and out of Yinzi's hole, he asks him. "Can I enter you now baobei?"

"I'm scared it might hurt a lot." Yinzi answered.

"Don't worry baobei I'll be gentle."

"Are you going to wear condom?" Yinzi asks.

"No.. but I have here." Gu Hai opened the drawer near the table and pick the condoms and lubes prepared by Si Hu and YuChang. "Do you want me to wear it?"

"No.. I want to feel yours though it might hurt, this is my first time and I want to feel it naturally. Just be gentle..."

Gu Hai felt happier again after hearing that Bai Louyin doesn't want him to wear a rubber. "Thank you baobei." Gu Hai kissed Yinzi again on the lips. "You never know how much you make me happier with the way you want it."

Gu Hai prepares Bai Louyin's budding chrysanthemum which looks perfectly luscious in Gu Hai's eyes. He pours lubes on it and gently prepares it loosening a little with his fingers. When he felt that it is almost ready.. "I'm starting to enter you now baobei... try to relax."

Bai Louyin nods in approval as he also prepares himself mentally. It is his first time and he wants to enjoy the best way possible.

Gu Hai spreads his legs in the air as wide as possible while stroking his c*ck so the lubes will be applied well in it. He kneels below Yinzi's body just right as his c*ck is in front of the pink chrysanthemum.

"Argh!" He gently slaps the hole with his c*ck.

"I'm starting to enter you now baobei. Relax."

"Arghh!!" Yinzi screams after the first attempt of Gu Hai.