Chapter 33: I say NO! (steamy)

***************

:comment & vote:

:I'm hesitant publishing this chapter but yah... happy reading

***************

I say NO!

Yinzi felt relieved that Gu Hai accepts his mistake. "Promise??" Yinzi asks.

"YESS! I promise!!" Gu Hai kiss Yinzi again on the lips. "I also promise I won't get jealous again."

Gu Hai is about to kiss Yinzi again but Yinzi stops him from kissing with his finger on Gu Hai's lips. "No! I won't believe you."

"Why?" Gu Hai asks.

"Because you're Gu Hai and you'll always be jealous to any being out there who knows the feeling of love." He replied while turning his back to Gu Hai.

Gu Hai turn his body again so he can talk to him face to face. "It's your fault not mine."

"What? My fault again?" Yinzi responds.

"Because you're lovely and sweet. Because you're adorable... I feel like anyone will fall for you and you'll be taken away from me. You can't deny that fact."

"Hilarious Gu Hai!! Stop acting like a child... I already told you you're the one.. what's there to be afraid of?"

Gu Hai cups Bai LouYin's face and look at him. "Then marry me..."

"Wha... what? Did... did I hear it right?" Yinzi asks as he stutters.

"Baobei... marry me and be with me forever."

"Not this time babe." Yinzi answered.

Gu Hai hold Yinzi's hands and kissed them. "But why? Isn't it perfect that we're reunited... and be united as one too?"

"I know... but... I haven't taken you yet from your dad. You know how much your dad disagree with us."

"I don't care about him. As long as we can be together, I don't mind being poor for I am rich in love. Marry me.. and I promise that we will be happy together for the rest of our lives."

"Gu Hai... babe.."

"Yinzi... baobei... I love you and marry me please."

Bai LouYin cannot answer because it caught him off guard. He planned everything that he wants to propose to Gu Hai first. He wants it like their first date being officially together. On top of the same hotel, with the sound of the same perfect music, the same delicious dishes served, the same fireworks to celebrate, and with the people around who accepts them... but failed because of this under the shower proposal without the romantic 360degree view of the city with only the view of every corner of the bathroom, without the harmonious music but the sound of the water dripping to their bodies and without the fireworks but the blast of water from the shower... but what makes it the same that what he is thinking is the feeling of love. The feeling of being deeply in love with each other. Wanting to share a life time together.

"Marry me... baobei... please." Gu Hai is crying thinking that Yinzi doesn't want him.

Bai LouYin is crying being deeply loved and also thinking that perfect moments cannot be staged, they are chances meant for anybody who is in love and deserves to be happy. "Yes... I will babe."

After hearing what Yinzi uttered, Gu Hai kissed him on the lips like a lightning. "You just make me the happiest person alive baobei." Then another peck on the cheeks. "I love you."

"I love you too babe."

"ehm.." They're kissing under the shower rain with their clothes all wet. Gu Hai sucks Yinzi's lips and pry open the latter's mouth with his tongue. "ehmm." Little moans just like the sounds of the dripping water on their bodies.