Chapter FINALE 1: Happiness

THE CRUEL WORLD

:don't forget to comment and vote.

Chapter FINALE 1: Happiness

The next morning, Bai Louyin wakes up from the knocking on the door. He finds himself naked under the duvet. After a few thinking he remembers what happened last night and he just smile with satisfaction. After all, they did not only share a hot night while being apart but they end the night without any misunderstanding. He walks to the bathroom and cover himself with a robe before opening the door.

Liu Chong is checking on Bai LouYin if he is ready or else they will be late for the meeting with the investor. "Boss, we have a meeting early today. I think you have to get ready within 15minutes or else we will be late."

Liu Chong pushes Bai LouYin back to the bathroom to get a quick shower, then, he looks for a suit in the walk-in closet. After nearly an hour they are heading to the restaurant for their breakfast meeting with one of the investor.

Bai LouYin walks with a smile to the restaurant where they will be having a breakfast meeting but what he didn't expect to meet is the same woman last night from the bar. With a surprise face he walks to the table.

Shi Hui felt elated seeing Bai LouYin's face again. "Hi! Nice to meet you again. I'm Shi Hui the daughter of the owner of the Shi Enterprizes."

"Ohh! That's why I've been thinking why are you the one I'm meeting today. I thought I will be meeting Mr. Shi but it's you instead." Bai LouYin replied.

Shi Hui smiles. "Sorry to spoil your business endeavor with my father. When I learned that you're the one he will be meeting today I personally asked him to take part on his behalf. Don't worry because my dad also believes in my work ethics. He knows me well that I have my eyes and talent also for business."

Bai LouYin knew from the very start that this girl is just up for something at the back of her mind. "I know that Mr. Shi is not a fool to send you here. He really is up for a real deal. But I'm sorry to tell you that I'm only interested on the business part and nothing more personal."

Shi Hui felt like she gets stab after Bai LouYin's hostile approach. "I'm sorry if I brought you inconvenience with your business but may I know your reason why?"

"I already have a partner and I will be marrying him maybe next month or next week." Bai LouYin answered with sarcasm.

"Him?" Shi Hui asked.

"Yes! Him. We've been together for quite a long time already. If not with some problems that occurred, we may have been married long time ago."

"Thank you!" Shi Hui added.

"What was that for?" Bai LouYin asked.

"Thank you for telling me straight and not making me having a delulu that I may have a chance with you."

"Thank you too for understanding. I think I have to leave now since our business ends here." After uttering those words, Bai LouYin is about to stand and leave but stopped by Shi Hui.

"Aren't you going to discuss about your business proposal?" Shi Hui started again. "Don't worry I don't get easily hurt and my dad will not allow me here if I don't have a heart for business."

Bai LouYin never expected that he will get a partnership that easy with the Shi Enterprise that easy. When their food came, they share it together happily with Shi Hui's assistant and Liu Chong. After the breakfast they started signing some papers for their business intentions.

Bai LouYin walk back to the Jiang Group happier. Closing a business deal and even making friend. When Gu Hai called him he also told him what happened. At first, Gu Hai is not at ease after knowing that he met with the same lady last night but after telling him how their talk went by he then feels lighter about the situation.

After sometime, Gu Hai also fly to the US for YouQi and YangMeng's wedding. It is a beach wedding. Everyone is happy for the newlyweds.

Gu Hai and Bai LouYin is dancing sweetly with the crowd celebrating the wedding. Gu Hai's hand is snake around Bai LouYin's waist while Bai LouYin's hand is circled around Gu Hai's neck. Bodies close to each other and their eyes looking at each other.

"I'm so happy for YangMeng. He found his love. He found his forever." Bai LouYin uttered.

"We're all happy for them. But did you know who is the happiest person today here?" Gu Hai asked.

"Who?" Bai LouYin looks around.

Gu Hai lean forward and whispered to Bai LouYin's ear. "Me. You know why? All those days I'm chasing for happiness what I got is you. You're my happiness and every time I'm with you that is the happiest."

Bai LouYin doesn't know how to react. "You're overrating me all the time. I'm scared if you can still be like that or not in the coming years."

"Don't doubt what I'm feeling for you because it will last forever." Gu Hai peck a kiss on Bai LouYin's lips. "I love you baobei."

"I love you too babe." Bai LouYin uttered.

They hugged each other tighter having their own world in the middle of the crowd. 

************
sorry for the very short finale chapter