Chapter 30: Welcome S*x (Rated R)

*************

:POWER!!!

:comment & vote

:happy reading

*************

Welcome S*x

***********

And now... Timmy Jiang or should we say, Bai LouYin is back to get back what he owns.

***********

"Don't you like me anymore baobei??"

Bai LouYin suddenly sobs. "Gu Hai... I did not leave you... I just have to." Yinzi utters between his crying as Gu Hai ravishes on his naked body.

Gu Hai's body fell down on top of Yinzi's body after hearing those words. "Then tell me why? So I can understand."

Gu Hai realized how Bai LouYin loves him that it took him 3 years to come back to him and this time it's Bai LouYin executing his own plan to get him. It made him feel like more in heaven feeling so much love from Bai LouYin.

"I love you Gu Hai. Always remember when I told you that afternoon inside the car that I already like you and I fall in love with you... I really mean that."

Gu Hai peck on Bai LouYin's lips. "I know you love me. You will not give your all if you don't love me." Another peck on the lips. "I just get blinded with the pain when you left me." And a deep kiss that lasts for a minute. "I love you. I love you. I looove you!!" In every I love you is a kiss on the cheeks, on his nose, on his forehead, on his chin, and lastly on his lips. "I love you baobei."

"I love you more Gu Hai."

"ahm... baobeiiii.." Gu Hai touches Yinzi's lips.

"What??"

"Can we have a....?"

"Have what....?"

"Can we have a... welcome s*x?" Gu Hai shyly asks.

"Whahahah!! F*ck! How holy of me for you to ask that?" Yinzi reacts.

"Remember before you left me... we had a parting s*x."

"F*ck! Gu Hai!! I left you for 3years only and you're becoming weirder."

It was because the night Bai LouYin left, he initiated a s*x with Gu Hai, that's why Gu Hai called it the parting s*x.

Gu Hai starts to kiss Bai LouYin again, far from what he is doing just a while ago. He sweetly kisses Bai LouYin's swelling lips after it swells from his rough kisses. On top of Bai LouYin is Gu Hai taking the command, when he suddenly stops from kissing Bai LouYin. He moves his face upward and look at Bai LouYin with a raise brows. "Tell me baobei... did you have another guy within the time you're in the U.S. because I heard people are liberated there. Have you had s*x with anyone there?"

"Are we going to continue with this or I will just leave because you just keep on asking me?"

"Answer me first."

"Of course...." He sighs deep seeing a disappointed face of Gu Hai. "...not." Then he smiles to Gu Hai. "How can I have s*x with anyone when I close my eyes it's your face that I'm seeing?"

"Very good baobei.." Gu Hai starts to kiss him a little aggressive. It's a kiss that seems to long for someone. He kisses every part that he missed. Remembering the last time he had it with Yinzi. He can remember how Yinzi initiated it first that night. That Yinzi sucks him deep and rides on top of him wild. That they do it until he lost count.