Chapter 48: Eager to go back to work (R)

***happy holidays sweeties

****A/N****

These new chapters are on my drafts before I got the burn on my wrist. Until now, I can't write new stories but this new update is my treat for y'all guys for christmas.

****happy reading, don't forget to comment and VOTE.

************

Eager to go back to work (R)

Bai LouYin wants to go back to the Jiang Group so he can work again. Though Jiang Yuan is currently managing his work he still wants to go back working.

"Can you please calm down guys? I will not be back to my normal self if I keep myself from sleeping and eating here at home. I have to work to so I can feel that I'm totally back to my old self."

"But son.." Papa Bai doesn't want him to be back to working again. "How about just a week more before you work again? He suggests.

"Yes Pa you're right." Gu Hai walks near Papa Bai and put his arm over Papa Bai's shoulder. "Yinzi... why don't you stay here..." He also moves his brows as he utters the words looking at Yinzi. "...and we can bond more as you get yourself ready for work for the coming week?" Gu Hai suggests.

Bai LouYin's face turn sour hearing Gu Hai's suggestion and the way Gu Hai moves his brows looking at him. "Bond more your face pervert! I know what you're thinking." He walks out of that conversation after uttering his words.

"Gu Haiii!!" Papa Bai looks at Gu Hai ready to scold him.

Gu Hai hesitates to answer. "Yes Pa??"

"Do you want to die now?"

Papa Bai is about to lock Gu Hai's head in his arms but Gu Hai felt the danger and free himself away from Papa Bai and runs to where Bai LouYin is going.

They are currently at the Jiang mansion since Papa Bai insisted that Bai LouYin should stay with them. Bai LouYin is heading to his room but when he saw Gu Hai following him he went straight to the garden.

"Baobei...."

"WHAAAT??"

"Where are you going?"

"To the garden can't you see?"

"I know! But I thought you want to go to our room."

"Yeah! Supposedly... but I saw you following so I just changed my mind."

Gu Hai walks past and hang his hands unto Yinzi. "WHYYY?"

Bai LouYin is pulling Gu Hai's hand off of him. "You're asking why? Can't you remember what you have done last night?"

*****Last night

Bai LouYin and Gu Hai is cuddling at the bed with Gu Hai spooning Bai LouYin, when suddenly Yinzi felt the snake starts to harden up on his behind.

Gu Hai cannot help but felt the urge of having a hard-on because his little snake feels alive when it felt the cave hole just right in front of it.

"Gu Hai..."

"Yes baobei??"

"I think your little snake down there is getting excited again?"

"Please don't abandon my little snake. Can you let him in of your cave for a shelter?"

"Can you please stop acting so childish Gu Hai?"

"Please..." Then Gu Hai rubs his hard-on between Yinzi's butt cheeks. "I will be gentle again. I promise." (Gu Hai is referring to their first s*x after Yinzi's kidnapping incident. **a/n** no written story about it yet. Sorry sweeties...edit...just finished writing it. A special chapter.)