Chapter 49: The new assistant

:don't forget to give this chapter a star. thanks.

***************

***************

Chapter 49: The new assistant

***A little flashback in the hospital

In the afternoon while everyone is busy with their own plans for Bai LouYin, Bai LouYin and Liu Chong is left alone in Yinzi's room. Liu Chong visits Bai LouYin every day. He got a trauma with what he had experienced but he feels grateful and relieved after meeting Bai LouYin. That's why he sees to it that he visits Bai LouYin daily.

"So what is your plan after this? Bai LouYin asks Liu Chong.

Liu Chong gave him a pale smile. "I don't know. I'm just happy that I came back again out of that place and I can live the way I like again. Maybe I will look for a job again so I can help my family and help myself too to move on."

"Do you want to work for me?" Bai LouYin asks again.

Liu Chong feels surprised after hearing Bai LouYin. "What? Did I hear that right?"

"Yes you heard it right. You know that I belong to a big company. I can give you a variety of job if you want. But I want to offer you a good work. Can you work for me as my personal assistant?"

"WHAAT?? No I can't. You're a company heir and I cannot handle the pressure with your position."

Bai LouYin pull Liu Chong's hand and clasped them between his hands. "But Liu Chong... you helped me a lot back then. I just think that it will be easier for you if you became my assistant than I put you somewhere in the Jiang Group or ask Gu Hai to put you in a random department in his company. Please..."

Liu Chong felt overjoyed just by the thought of being asked to be LouYin's assistant more so being begged by LouYin himself.

"Ok.. I'm accepting your offer with an overflowing gratitude in my heart that I met a wonderful person like you." Liu Chong pulls Bai LouYin's hand closer to his body and gave him a hug. "Thank you Bai LouYin. Thank you!" His tears also fell down of his face as he hugs Bai LouYin tight.

Bai LouYin felt happier after hearing Liu Chong's response to his offer. He also hugs Liu Chong tight not realizing someone just came and walks in of his hospital suite.

"What are you doing?" The voice coming from the door.

Bai LouYin looks at the door as his face is facing it. There he saw Gu Hai looking at the two of them.

Gu Hai felt that "J" thing again seeing someone hugging his baobei. Until he felt the tap on his shoulder. "Ooops!! The air is getting filled with jealousy again. Hahaha!!" The man at his back uttered.

"Paaa!!" Gu Hai utters at Papa Bai standing at his back. He calmed down himself and walks near the bed.

Bai LouYin and Liu Chong separates after knowing that Gu Hai is around. Again, Liu Chong utters his words of gratitude before he moves a little far from Bai LouYin.

*****going back to the garden where the helper called Bai LouYin and informed that Liu Chong came.

Gu Hai remembered the hugging moment of Bai LouYin and Liu Chong at the hospital and remembering how close they became. ""What is he doing here?"

Bai LouYin smiles. "He is my new assistant."

"WHAAT?? New assistant??" Gu Hai asks again. "Are you sure of that?"

"Yeah! I'm sure of employing him." Bai LouYin answers while walking inside the mansion.

Bai LouYin ask the helper to bring Liu Chong at the garden and ask the other helpers to bring them food to eat. The helper walks out of the garden and heads to her chores.

"How many more assistant do you want and you're employing one again?" It is because Gu Hai knows that Bai LouYin has three assistants already excluding his own company secretary.

"Can you please stop annoying me? My company is big and I need more assistants." Bai LouYin stopped walking and turn around. "And by the way... Liu Chong will be my personal assistant so he needs to be with me all the time from now on."

"THE F*CK!!" Gu Hai curses and scratches his head hearing how deliberate Yinzi speaks this time. "You just came back from a traumatic experience but it seems that experience makes you bolder huh." Gu Hai talks to himself as he looks Yinzi.

Yinzi saw Gu Hai's reaction. "What's with that face babe?"

"Nothing..." Gu Hai answers then walks out of the garden area. As he walks inside of the house he saw Liu Chong coming in.

Liu Chong saw Gu Hai, he greets and bow to him. "Good morning sir."

"No need for formality, you're not working yet. Call me Gu Hai for now." Gu Hai leaves Liu Chong and went back to their bedroom (as he claims it) and pick-up his phone and trying to think of reason for Bai LouYin not to add too many people around him. But as he thinks of it, he remembers that he left Yinzi alone in the garden and Liu Chong also came.

Back in the garden...

"Nice to see you again." Bai LouYin walks closer too and welcome Liu Chong with a hug.

Of course Liu Chong also hugs Bai LouYin as a response that he feels happy too seeing Bai LouYin. "Nice seeing you too."

This scene unfolds in Gu Hai's eyes as he looks at the window of the bedroom at the second floor since it faces the garden too. He clinches his teeth witnessing that guy who just came hugging his baobei again. "The nerve of this guy to hug my baobei and in my territory." He walks out of the room heading to the garden again.

*************

Let's continue in the next chapter.

*************

comment and vote sweeties