Chapter 6: Meeting the tiger 1

*********A/N*********

:COMMENT & VOTE

:happy reading sweeties

*********************

"Good after..." Bai LouYin frozed on his feet upon recognizing who his boss is.

His boss looks straight in his eyes meeting his.

He talks in his mind. "The f*ck he's my boss?? I'm screwed."

The company secretary stand-up in the podium at the corner and talk. "Let's welcome our president, President Gu."

Gu Hai walks at the center of the conference table and order everyone to sit down. He let go of a deep sighed as he looks discreetly to Bai LouYin. What makes him angrier is seeing how close Bai LouYin and his secretary sits. "The nerve of this guy to flirt with my baobei." Gu Hai talks to himself inwardly.

Bai LouYin felt uneasy with the atmosphere seeing Gu Hai until the meeting ended after merely two hours. They were also introduced lightly since the company will have the official introduction of new employees on the coming weekend.

When the meeting ended, Bai LouYin leave immediately with YuChang with fear of Gu Hai. He knows that it is a bad thing seeing Gu Hai at this time. He can't afford to surrender himself now to this guy.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<

So, what did really happen to Bai LouYin? Is Gu Hai the gang boss who lends him the money?

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Flashback to the time that Bai LouYin is in a difficult situation...

"Fine.. I'm doing it." Bai LouYin said.

"Are you sure you're doing it because you willingly agree with the condition and you're not doing it because I pushed you to do it?" His bar manager asked again.

"Yes! If this is the only way, I can save my grandparents I will do it even if I have to sell the only thing left for me which is myself. My grandparents are way more important than thinking of myself first. How could I live if I let them die without even doing anything." Bai LouYin said again.

Bai LouYin decided to give himself to the gang boss to save his grandpa who has to undergo operation and to keep his grandma safe from any harm too. The problem gets in the way when he went to ask for help.

At first, when the gang boss offered him to help financially though he may ask for Bai LouYin's body, Bai LouYin has the chance to pay within 2years but he declined the offer. So when the time that it is Bai LouYin who came and asked for help the condition changed. Now, Bai LouYin has to offer himself first to the boss before the financial help. Only means that Bai LouYin has to sleep with the boss first before he lends Bai LouYin the money. More worst for the interest is that Bai LouYin also needs to live with the boss until he pays him in full and only then he will be free.

"Boss agreed to wait for you upstairs in the red room (the private room)." The manager.

**************

Gu Hai, a businessman, has always been a patron of ShingYan bar. He frequently went there to chill and to silently watch the cute guy he has develop a liking, Bai LouYin. But whenever he asks for Bai LouYin to be his server, Bai LouYin always decline him.

He is sure that he is a straight guy and never had the experience of liking a guy too. He has a girlfriend before but they broke up already. It was during their break-up when he wants to drink and find his way to ShingYan bar. He got obviously drunk and way out of himself. When he is leaving the bar he accidentally bumped into someone and they both fell on the floor. The guy landed with his back on the floor and he is on top of him. With their bodies close to each other they can both feel their heartbeats and Gu Hai got hypnotized with the charm of the guy. He finds the guy cute, so with his hands he tried to touch his cheeks and it's so soft to touch then, his finger run on his lips.

Bai LouYin who is taken aback with the surprise bump and the weird feeling of being under this drunk guy cannot also move harshly. He fears that if make a harsh move the costumer might complain him to his manager and will cause him to get fired. So he just waits for the guy to move out on top of him but he got surprised when the guy starts to caress his face and then his fingers runs to his lips feeling it.

Gu Hai cannot believe the enchantment brought to him by this guy and in no time his lips landed on Bai LouYin's lips. The lips feel so soft, softer than anyone he kissed before but he got surprised after being pushed away by the guy under him. He wants the kiss to go deeper but he got no chance anymore.

"I'm sorry sir. I'm not an MB. I'm just a waiter here." Bai LouYin stands up and helped the drunk guy to stand also. Just right in time Gu Hai's friends and the bar manager also came to the scene and helped them.

Gu Hai learned that the guy's name is Bai LouYin upon asking the manager. Bai LouYin do the same too, asked his manager the next day and learned that the drunk guy's name is Gu Hai. Since then, Bai LouYin always give excuses if he learned that someone asked him to be the server in the private rooms.

That is their first encounter and though Gu Hai is drunk he cannot let that moment be forgotten. He can still remember how soft it is to touch Bai LouYin's face and the soft lips on his with the unforgettable kiss keeps running like an old cd on his mind.

***********Next chapter: the red room scene

*********A/N*********

:COMMENT & VOTE

*********************

:stay safe everyone.