Chapter 9: The beauty is taken

**********A/N*********

:VOTE & COMMENT

: good day sweeties... happy reading

**********************

After 1 year, Bai LouYin talks at the back of his mind upon seeing Gu Hai again. "The f*ck he's my boss?? I'm screwed."

When the meeting ended, Bai LouYin leave immediately with YuChang with fear of Gu Hai. He knows that it is a bad thing seeing Gu Hai at this time. He can't afford to surrender himself now to this guy. He still has less than a year to manage his debt with this cunning guy who makes an all-out effort to get him.

Then, he received a message and chills run on his body as he reads the text: "It's nice seeing you again baobei."

YuChang noticed the sudden change on Yinzi's face after reading the message. "Is there a problem Yinzi?"

"Don't worry about me YuChang you can go home now if you don't have anything to do." Bai LouYin replied.

"No! I don't have anything to do we can go home together. At least we can have a dinner together outside and celebrate our mini-reunion. Hehe!" YuChang added.

"Yeah! That's a good idea. Let's go out together." Bai LouYin happily replied.

After several minutes they are now headed to the ground floor. Once they stepped out of the building a familiar car stopped in front of them. Yinzi and YuChang was taken aback by that sudden appearance of the car. The window is open and the driver signaled Bai LouYin to enter.

YuChang got surprise seeing his best friend not only even has a car but also has a driver. "Woow!! You really are different now Yinzi. You even got a car with a driver." YuChang exclaimed in excitement.

"No! That's not my car and this guy is not my driver." Bai LouYin answered.

"Then why is he picking you up?"

"I will explain to you next time." Then Bai LouYin looks at the driver side. "You don't need to pick me up. Please tell your boss that I'm fine. No need to make a fuss on my first day of work." Then he goes back facing YuChang.

"Oohh!! Yinzi... so you're telling me you have a rich girlfriend."

"YuChang! I am not in any relationship right now. Let's just say there are people who are absurd. Let's just have our dinner first." Bai LouYin walked out after speaking and heads to the nearby restaurant. While walking he texted Papa Bai that he's going to have dinner outside with YuChang.

They ordered their foods and starts to eat while reminiscing the days that they're still a child who just loves to play.

As they eat and chat happily, he received a text. "Dare not to be sent back home and enjoys having dinner with that guy. You will regret this." Bai LouYin almost choked after reading what's on the message. "That cunning guy, he thought I'm scared at him." Bai LouYin talks inwardly.

"Eat slowly Yinzi." YuChang said after seeing Yinzi almost choke on his food.

"Thanks! Don't worry about me." Yinzi replied.

When the dinner ended they happily part ways and went back their home.

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

The next day, Bai LouYin went to work and haven't noticed anything peculiar so he just calmed down. The whole day passed by without a sight of Gu Hai. When it's time to go home he get himself ready if ever the same thing happened just like yesterday but no car appeared in front of the building to pick him up. Until he went back at home there's not even a single message from Gu Hai.

Same things happened on the third and fourth day, until the day of the welcoming party for the new employees came. It is a Friday night and will be held at the company event hall.

...beeeep... message from Gu Hai

The message reads: "See you later at the party. I can't wait to see you."

Just like all the times that Bai LouYin receives messages from Gu Hai, he didn't bother sending any reply.

"Yinzi, are you excited for the party?" YuChang asked him.

Bai LouYin cannot tell YuChang that he is feeling adamant with the party because of their company President. "Of course I am. Not all companies have this kind of welcoming party for their new employees. I'm glad that we can experience something like this." He lied.

"It's already 6 o'clock. Let's go!" YuChang excitedly said.

Then the two went to the company event hall which is also located at the 8th floor.

The party started once the President came in. His table is at the center of the hall while the new employees are seated on the nearby tables. Gu Hai went to the podium and had his welcome and congratulatory speech for the new employees and his words of encouragement for every member of the company.

During his speech, he saw how Bai LouYin tries to avoid looking at him and it makes him more excited how lovely Yinzi is.

After all the speeches, everyone starts to have their food from the long buffet tables. The bar for alcoholic drinks were also opened. The mood became livelier with the tune of party songs. Everyone enjoys the party.

Gu Hai is walking discreetly at the party when he heard the little chats coming from the ladies in one table. "Guys did you find the new project manager cute or handsome? 'coz for me he looks so hot." One of the lady employee said.

"Yeah! I find him hot too but more on the cute side." Another lady said as they all look on the table where Bai LouYin is seated and having chats with some of the employees too.

Gu Hai interrupted the ladies fantasizing his baobei. "ehemmm!!" thus, he caught the attention of the ladies.

"Hello sir!" All the ladies greet their president.

"I'm sorry ladies, I think you lose your chance now because I've heard he's already taken." Gu Hai said then left the ladies awe struck with how their president knows private matters like that.

Bai LouYin's been nervous since the party started but when he looked for Gu Hai around and haven't seen him he then finally able to breath normally and felt relieved thinking that Gu Hai might have went home already. "YuChang I will just go to the toilet."

"I will accompany you." YuChang replied.

"No need to. I will be back right away." Then Bai LouYin walk out of the hall and go straight to the comfort room but what happens next is what he feared of.

****************

Bai LouYin opened his eyes and saw the expensively looking ceiling which is unfamiliar to him. When he looked around he noticed he is in a bedroom and lying on the soft bed. "What am I doing here??? I just went to the comfort room but why am I in this place?"

He keeps on processing on his brain what's happening until he saw the culprit walking inside of the bedroom with a smile. "Hello baobei!!" 

********A/N********

:how's this update sweeties??

:don't forget to share your thoughts & VOTE

********************

:I'm sorry if I cannot reply that much to your comments this time and please bear with me as the stories unfold. I'm trying to write new chapters as much as possible though quite a little short compared to my other books. I'm doing my best to give you guys a good story for our dear YUZHOU.

:btw, just wanna share too. I've seen some clips of Jingyu's new series and again it breaks my heart though I'm happy he has projects. huhu!

*******************