Chapter 1: How it all starts

*******A/N********

:good day sweeties. please bear with my story this time.

:again: not proofread and English is not my main language.

*******************

"Ok I'm willing to." The last sentence that Bai LouYin uttered before he went inside the red room blindfolded on the second floor of ShingYan, a bar where he works as a waiter.

Once he entered the room, he can hear a sensual song that is playing on the background. He can also smell a hint of cigarette and a different kind of chills on his body when someone starts to speak somewhere at one of the side of the room. "You can start stripping off your clothes."

Bai Louyin starts to unbutton his polo and take it off. He also takes off his shoes and socks. Then he unbuckled his belt and pull down his pants after unzipping it.

"Leave your underwear do not take it off yet." The voice commanded. Then he is guided to the bed as the man starts to caress his body. He is then seated on the edge of the bed. "Can I kiss you?"

Bai LouYin nodded. Then he felt the lips of the guy touching his. The kiss trying to make him respond but he can't do it properly as he feels too nervous. Then the guy starts to hold his jaw so he can open his mouth and by then the guy's tongue starts to lick his mouth.

After a few licking the guy stopped. "Did you know how much I like you? Did you know how much I waited for this time to happen? I'm so happy that you will be mine tonight."

Bai LouYin nodded only since he can't see the face of the guy who he is about to make love with him. He was then put on his back on the bed until he felt the hand of the guy again touching him here and there which he assumes also wearing his underwear only with the amount of skin touching his body.

"One last time can I ask you? Are you sure you're finally doing this with me?"

"Yes sir." Bai LouYin answered.

>>>>>>>>>an eternity later<<<<<<<<<<

After so much preparation. "I will be entering you now. You just relax ok?"

Bai LouYin who is lying with his back and with legs spread out in the air is waiting for the intrusion in his sacred place. "Arghhh!!!" For so many years he never thought that he will come to this point crying after someone's length went inside him. "Enghhhh!!! It hurts." A trail of tears flows down his cheeks.

The guy lean down to give Bai LouYin a kiss on the cheeks then on the lips as he starts to thrust inside Bai LouYin. "Argghhhh!! Ehmmm!!" Bai LouYin groans between pain and pleasure.

********A/N********

:yeah the chapter is too short. please share your thoughts with this short chapter/teaser for this book. If I received a good response at least from my lovely readers then I will push-through with this one. thanks.

:don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT.

:miss you all guys!! love you!!!