Chapter 37: A look back at Yinzi's whereabouts

love love love COMMENT & VOTE

:happy reading sweeties

**********

A look back at Yinzi's whereabouts

"I told you to call me dad not uncle anymore."

"Yes uncle.. no... Yes dad!!"

"Wahahahah!!" They both laugh in happiness.

So what really happened between Gu WeiTing and Bai LouYin??

After Gu WeiTing told Bai LouYin to leave his son, Gu Hai, Bai LouYin received the call from Jiang Yuan's secretary and they met. Jiang Yuan told Bai LouYin to make a deal with Gu WeiTing. Jiang Yuan learned it from her experience that it needs a courage to fight for her love one.

******Another meeting between Gu WeiTing and Bai LouYin.

"What do you want?" Gu WeiTing asks.

"What can I do for you to accept my love for your son? What can I do for you to accept that we both love each other?"

"What do you mean? I told you already that I will not accept my son to be with you in this lifetime."

"What if I prove to you I can... we can." Bai LouYin said with conviction.

"How? Can you give my son the life I wanted for him? Can you give him a family?"

"That's so simple sir. I have my mom right now and she is ready to give me all she has to give me a wonderful future with your son. I can give him a family and more than that."

"So how are you going to do that? I'm asking you to leave him."

They come up with a deal... If Gu Hai really loves him, then Gu Hai would still love and choose him even if he leaves him for a time being. By then, Gu WeiTing will be giving all his shares to Gu Hai. Meanwhile, if Bai LouYin really love Gu Hai then even if he leaves he will still be back for him. It's quite pathetic for a game of adults but because of love Bai LouYin is willing to do everything. He even told Gu WeiTing that if he succeeds to make Gu Hai like any woman without a pressure then he will accept defeat but if not he can take Gu Hai back. He and Gu WeiTing's deal, 3years from the time he will leave until he came back.

**********What really took place in 3years??

Within the three years that Bai LouYin is in the U.S., Bai LouYin and Gu WeiTing constantly updates each other about Gu Hai. They became close nearly half the time. Gu WeiTing realized how his son loves someone though of same sex, that even if Bai LouYin is nowhere to be found he still keep him in his heart. He is also overwhelmed the way Bai LouYin loves his son. Gu WeiTing cannot believe how easy it is for Bai LouYin to help his company because of Gu Hai. (***a/n*** more like bribing your future father-in-law Bai LouYin.. tsk.. tsk..)

Bai LouYin promised Gu WeiTing that he is willing to help the GW Group if it needs help. So when Bai LouYin learned about the GW Group having a problem he offers help by investing in the company through the Jiang Group of Companies.

It is also their plan to fool Gu Hai to get engage with Jin Lulu. Actually, the Jiang Group also helps the Jin Investment and when they told the Jiang Group that they are willing to help back in any way possible they did not think twice to help Bai LouYin and Gu WeiTing to fool and test Gu Hai. The night that the GW group hold the Investor's Gala... it is actually the time that Gu WeiTing will announce the merging of his company with the Jiang Group of Company because it is Bai LouYin and Gu Hai who will hold their wedding soon. Unfortunately, their plans went to different path after Gu Hai found Bai LouYin easily in one glance hiding inside the mask.