Chapter 10: At the tiger's den

********A/N*******

:VOTE & COMMENT

:good day sweeties & happy reading.

*******************

He just went to the comfort room but ended up waking in a bedroom at the middle of the night and as he asks himself what happened he saw Gu Hai walking inside of the bedroom with a smile. "Hello baobei!!"

"Why am I here??" Bai LouYin asked of Gu Hai. "What did you do to me?"

"Woow! Calmed down Yinzi. I did not do anything to you. Try to analyze your body." Gu Hai replied.

Bai LouYin analyzed his body for any pain or something unusual but he cannot find anything except for a little headache. "Are you sure you haven't done anything to me?" He asked and Gu Hai nodded. "But why am I here? And where is this place?" He asked again but this time Gu Hai sits beside him at the bed.

"You don't have to panic Yinzi. Can I answer your questions one at a time?" Gu Hai asked and Yinzi nodded. "First of all you're in my place. It's the pent house of the building where the company is located. So let's just say you're literally just above my office. Then, I didn't bring you here in purpose. I just saw you about to fall as you walk out of the comfort room and viola you fell unconscious as I catch you there."

"Liar!!" Yinzi snorted.

"Wooow!!" Gu Hai exclaimed. "I'm not lying. It's the truth. Gu Hai answered. If you want, we can check the cctv footage just to make you feel at ease." Gu Hai looked at him

"No need to." Yinzi can feel the sincerity on Gu Hai's eyes. He fell silent thinking of the incident. Bai LouYin wondered what happened to him that make him feel unconscious. Is there something bad that he ate or he got that drunk easily with a few drinks.

"Anything I can help, baobei?" Gu Hai asked trying to make Yinzi feel at ease.

"No need to. I'm just thinking maybe I just ate something bad that I must not eat next time or maybe I got dizzy after several drinks." Bai LouYin replied after seeing the concern on Gu Hai's face but after remembering how this guy persuades him badly and the last message he sent to him after declining to be sent home on his first day, he need to make an excuse so he can leave from the coming danger. "Thank you for the concern but I need to leave." Bai LouYin sat up but then stopped by Gu Hai by holding his shoulders and puts him back on the bed lying on his back.

"You don't need to feel scared. I know what you're thinking. Don't worry I will not force you to do anything but it's already late for you to go home. You can just stay for the rest of the night then I will bring you home later." Gu Hai replied trying to make Yinzi stay.

"But my father will..."

"Check your phone." Gu Hai added.

Bai LouYin checked his phone and there he reads the messages which Gu Hai most probably sent to his dad and what... a reply to YuChang's message too. "Did you sent all of these?" He asked.

"Yeah!! I thought your father will feel anxious if he doesn't know where is his precious son so I texted him since your phone can be opened. As for the reply on your friend's message. I did that too." Gu Hai answered with a satisfactory smile.

"But how can you do that? My phone has a security lock." Yinzi asked.

"Damn fool! Can't you see, it has a fingerprint security lock option? Of course I use your fingerprint." Bai LouYin feel dumbfounded after hearing what Gu Hai said.

"Ok let's just say I agreed that I will spend the whole night here, but where am I going to sleep?"

Gu Hai smiled. "In this bed."

"How about you?" Yinzi asked again.

Gu Hai smiled wider. "In this bed too."

"What!!!! No we're not!!" Yinzi heavily differed. "I'm sleeping outside and you sleep here. What do you think of me?? A big fool?? If you think that we're good already well then you're wrong."

"Why do you have to do that? This bed is wide enough for us. If you want some cuddle, then why not. And if you want more... that's better." Gu Hai playfully answered.

"You and you're perverted thoughts." Yinzi replied.

*******an eternity later*******

Gu Hai and Bai LouYin sharing the same bed but... with a bunch of pillows between them.

Bai LouYin agreed to sleep with Gu Hai by putting extra pillows between them. Gu Hai though disappointed for having too many pillows in his penthouse still feel glad after pulling off his stunts.

Back on the party where Bai LouYin is about to go out of the hall, he unexpectedly bumps into Gu Hai's most trusted assistant. Bai LouYin greets him. "How are you? I never thought you'll be here too."

"Yeah! Unexpectedly, boss tell me to come too to see you being welcomed to the company. Ahm.. Are you leaving already?" He asked.

"No I'm not. I will just go to the comfort room." Bai LouYin answered.

"Let's have a toss first before you go out." He offered a flute of champagne to Bai LouYin.

Since Bai LouYin feels grateful to this guy he accepted the drink and gulped them in one shot. "Thank you for the drinks." He then went out of the hall and go directly to the comfort room.

There he feels a little dizzy until he passed out and carried by Gu Hai to the pent house.

******************

The next day....

Bai LouYin wake up on the scent of delicious foods. When he opened his eyes and check the other side of the bed it is already empty and all the pillows he placed between them were already piled up on the floor.

He walks out of the bedroom and meets Gu Hai's assistant who's sitting on the couch. "Oh hi!! You're here too." Though it feels awkward for Bai LouYin but it gives him comfort that they are not alone in this place.

"Hello sir LouYin." The assistant bowed at him.

"I told you all this time not to do these formalities with me. You can just call me Bai LouYin."

"Ok sir LouYin."

"Again..."

"Ok Bai LouYin."

"By the way what makes you come here." Bai LouYin asked not minding Gu Hai who is most probably the one cooking as he can smell the food coming from the kitchen though he can also feel the rumbling on his stomach.

"Boss Gu Hai called me to bring some supplies to last for the weekend and also to get some stuffs to throw out."

Bai LouYin feel alarmed after hearing it. "What?? You bring supplies and you also came here to throw out some stuffs away?"

"Yes sir.. I am tasked to throw out all the pillows in the bedroom." He answered.

"What the actual f*ck with those pillows?" Bai LouYin curses after remembering the pillows.

********A/N********

:how's this update sweeties??

:don't forget to share your thoughts & VOTE

********************

:I'm sorry if I cannot reply that much to your comments this time and please bear with me as the stories unfold. I'm trying to write new chapters as much as possible though quite a little short compared to my other books. I'm doing my best to give you guys a good story for our dear YUZHOU.

:btw, just wanna share too. I've seen some clips of Jingyu's new series and again it breaks my heart though I'm happy he has projects. huhu!

*******************

:if you haven't read my first two completed YUZHOU books, please check it out in my account:

books:

1. Addicted Memories

2. You & Me the Chosen