Chapter 39: On the way to the party

love love love COMMENT & VOTE

:happy reading sweeties

**********

On the way to the party

Gu Hai finds it amusing that the sweet-little cute guy who almost sell his body because he's badly in deep financial problem is now richer than him. Bai LouYin now owns a bigger company than him. Bai LouYin now have his own house for himself and it's not simply a house but a whooping mansion all alone for himself. The mansion has a great architectural structure and most probably the outside also. It's already night so he cannot see most of the outside. In the inside, the furniture seems all imported or from a highly competent craftsman within the country.

He feels inferior when it comes to wealth now but he can proudly say to himself is the kind of love he is receiving right now that makes him the richest of the rest of the world evident from the last sentence that Bai LouYin uttered and it keeps playing in his mind and heart. "They want me to choose my own source of happiness and I chose you.... BLY". This sentence almost melts him on the spot.

Because of that, he wants to spend the rest of the night cuddling with Bai LouYin but... but he got disappointed when they reached the master's bedroom. He is pulling Bai LouYin out of the room... "Let's check the other room. I don't want to sleep here."

"Hahah!! Bai LouYin laughs again. "Aren't you being childish babe??"

"Look at that bunch of pillows piling up on the bed. You know I hate them but I think you personally put all these here. If we will sleep together with all these pillow, then it's more like we're sleeping in separately."

"Wahahahah!" Bai LouYin laughs to his heart's content. "Babe... don't be childish. Just tell me if you want to get rid of them and don't act like I don't want us to sleep together side-by-side."

Gu Hai pouts his lips again seeing Bai LouYin's lovely face. Bai LouYin then calls for a few maids to clean up the bed only leaving enough pillows for the two of them to sleep. After the mess was cleaned-up, Gu Hai and Bai LouYin slumps their bodies on the bed.

While cuddling on the bed (minus the pillows), Gu Hai took the time to adore his baobei again. Gu Hai patting Yinzi's head. "You know what baobei... honestly, I'm horny that time that we leave together inside the car but when we almost had an accident I'm super scared. I'm scared that I will lose you. I'm scared that what if I survive and eventually lose you. I think I will lose my mind and might also leave this world."

Bai LouYin looks at Gu Hai's face while he is being spooned. "Don't think of that. You know that we will be together in this lifetime. There's nothing wrong that might happen to the of us. Just look at how safe we are right now."

"I know that.. that's why I'm thankful that we are safe." Gu Hai utters as he hugs Yinzi tight.

"Maybe God is just telling you to focus and stop being horny when driving. Haha" Yinzi laughs with his words.

"I'm sorry... it's YouQi and YangMeng's fault sending me those hot pictures of yours."

"Here you go again blaming other person."

"You cannot blame me, you being hot always in my eyes. It's your fault baobei. Hmm!"

"You and you're blaming games Gu Hai.. tsk..tsk.."

As the night deepens, Gu Hai and Bai LouYin talks about their future plans. About their own company, their life together, their families and friends, and their future together.

"So what should I do with my company baobei? I built that with my own blood and sweat. If I'm going to take over the whole GW Group, then who will continue what I've started on my company?" Gu Hai asks Bai LouYin.