Chapter 36: Uncle... dad, real quick

love love love

:happy reading sweeties

:COMMENT & VOTE

**********

Uncle... dad, real quick

"And beside, YangMeng and I are getting married too." YouQi pull YangMeng into an embrace and pecks on YangMeng's lips.

"F*ck you two!!" He jumps to the two and about to kick them but YouQi and YangMeng run as fast as they can inside the mansion. "You should have told me earlier!!" Gu Hai is about to kick the two who fooled him.

"WAHAHHAHA!!!" The three of them ends up laughing in the living room.

They are laughing so hard after realizing how foolish the three of them when Papa Bai walks in. "It seems like you're too happy huh... Tell me what is it?"

"These two!" Gu Hai points to YangMeng and YouQi. "They make me get jealous over my baobei but it ends up they are just playing with me after telling me that they're engaged too."

"hahahah!!" Uncle Bai laughs too.

Without a choice they spent the whole day together since Gu Hai has no appointment until he receives a call from Si Hu.

"What is it?" He asks.

"We got a problem boss. Something's happening within the entire GW Group."

"What do you mean?"

"It seems like the Jin Investment firm withdraw from supporting the GW Group. Your own company is affected too losing the shares coming from GW Group."

"I will go to the company now. Wait for me there."

Gu Hai rushed in to his company. He only left for half a day but it's in a total chaos. The company price in the stock market suddenly changed. What's odd is that its stock price suddenly rises up. "What's happening?? Tell me!!!" Gu Hai is getting crazier and cannot tell what's happening.

The GW Group lose its biggest investor, the Jin Investment Group; his own company lose the shares from GW Group but it ends up getting a high price in the stock market with the Jiang Group on it now owning the shares. "Tell me what's happening???"

Gu Hai and all his high ranking board members are having an emergency meeting and they are watching a presentation in real-time of stocks exchange concerning the company as well as the main company, GW Group. They cannot believe what they are seeing until Si Hu came in and changed the presentation into a news cast. "Jiang Group of Company, a leading company in the Asia-Pacific Region acquires shares from GW Group"

"Why is this happening?" Gu Hai starts to dial Bai LouYin's phone.

"What are you doing?" Gu Hai asks once Bai LouYin answered his call.

"Nothing... I'm just taking you from your dad." Bai LouYin answers from the other line. "You now have a full control of your company... our company."

"Don't do this baobei... please." He begs LouYin.

"Why?? I'm only doing this for us. I want to give you your own company and not being controlled by your father."

"But baobei... please let's talk."

"We're talking already."

"No! in person.. let's talk in person I will come to you. Where are you?"

After 30minutes Gu Hai finds himself sitting in front of Yinzi in his own office in the Jiang Group of Company corporate building.

"Why did you have to do this?" Gu Hai felt small in front of Yinzi.