Chapter 43: Finding Yinzi

love love love

:happy reading sweeties

**********

Finding Yinzi

"Obsessed... No that can't be." Gu Hai is determined that the last reason is not a possibility. For all he knows, he is the only one obsessed with Bai LouYin.

The investigator left already and Gu Hai is still thinking of other reasons why someone would kidnap Bai LouYin. Si Hu came in of his office and saw Gu Hai. "Is there some lead now?"

Gu Hai narrates what the investigator told him especially the car who used to follow Bai LouYin and many more reasons told to him even the last possibility which makes Si Hu think also since the four of them (YuChang, YouQi, YangMeng and him) is also thinking the same way.

"You know what Gu Hai... YuChang and the rest of our friends have already talked about also the possibility of someone obsessed with Bai LouYin is a possibility of his disappearance."

Gu Hai looks at Si Hu. "Then, who did you suspected that can do that?"

"There are two persons of interest that we are looking for. It could be his ex or Gu Yang."

"What do you mean? His ex is on the other side of the world and Gu Yang has long forgot about Bai LouYin and he is happy seeing me and Bai LouYin together."

"But Gu Hai... we've been tracking Gu Yang for the past week and I think we found something unusual with his route these days."

"Si Hu.. I know Gu Yang even though we're not close and have a small rift between us he cannot do such a thing."

"Then look at this." Si Hu showed a GPS path. "You can see that Gu Yang's car has been in and out of the city almost every day. If you will notice his path follows the direction of the car used to kidnap Bai LouYin."

"How did you get this data?" Gu Hai asks.

"We never thought of an idea thinking that Gu Yang can kidnap Bai LouYin but one time YangMeng and YuChang joked that they saw many movies where someone got kidnapped because of obsession to the person. We then argued if it could be Gu Yang since he became interested with Bai LouYin before. That what if Gu Yang is just being friendly all these years so he can get Bai LouYin in no time. That what if Gu Yang is always been with us so he can check how far our investigations gone to and how far he can help to divert our attention to him."

Gu Hai now asks himself what if Si Hu is wrong but what if he is also right too. "Then tell me more because if Gu Yang is really behind this then I will show him no mercy even though we are blood related."

Si Hu continue showing the GPS path they collected from the tracker they put on Gu Yang's car. "As you can see this is where he usually goes and came from every day. We checked online about the place and we found out that it is a farmland but when we asked your dad if your family had a farm land in this area he told us that your family don't have any property in this place. It seems like one of Gu Yang's private properties. Look at this, this is also a footage of the camera we secretly placed on his car too in one of the stuffed toy inside and you can see that there are men guarding the place. This place is secluded. It has many men guarding the place even at night. Do you think it has something to do with his illegal business only?"

That conversation ended with a plan.

Gu Hai and Si Hu went to the Jiang mansion. They are waiting for Gu Yang to arrive but he didn't come that day. The next day they've waited for Gu Yang since they know that Gu Yang will surely come to ask for updates. Gu Hai almost cannot control himself but Si Hu and the rest of the gang calmed him down and they avoided Gu Yang to know that they are suspecting him.

That night when Gu Yang left, Gu Hai and Si Hu went their way to the place following Gu Yang with a kilometer distance using the GPS tracker placed on the car so they won't be found out. After a long drive they found themselves in front of a heavily guarded entrance to a nearby farmland. They did not go inside and drive not far from it since they saw some men guarding.

Gu Hai took something at the back of the car and starts to manipulate it. A drone that can fly inside the farmland unnoticed in the dark. Gu Hai and Si Hu looks at the monitor as the drone flies up in the air. After a path of high trees, they saw a big house at the middle of the open area. It can also be seen that there are really plenty of men guarding the whole area positioned strategically all over the place. There they saw Gu Yang's car also.

Gu Hai tries to fly the drone near the windows of the rooms. They can see the inside of the house since the light inside are bright. They saw Gu Yang from the window of the living room walking upstairs. Gu Hai guided the drone to fly near the windows of the second floor. They saw another guy sitting near the balcony of a bedroom. The guy is smaller so it's not Bai LouYin. They cannot check the other rooms because there's no light until they reach the last bedroom with a glass window covered only by a thin curtain. The room is brightly lighted thus they can see the silhouette of the person inside.

Gu Hai's which feels no fear for the past hours strangely felt nervous. His heart beats differently from its normal pace. Gu Hai can feel the fear just by looking at the silhouette of the guy who is now walking near the window. He touches the curtain and about to open it. Until they saw the door opens and they saw Gu Yang's silhouette coming in. Because of that the guy near the window turn around which makes the curtain slightly opens.

Gu Hai can clearly tell that the back of the guy he is looking is Bai LouYin's. He can feel the anger seeing the smile on Gu Yang's face that can be seen clearly because of the opened curtain. Gu Yang walks closer to the other guy and tries to hold him but the other guy resists until Gu Yang get a hold of the guy and pushed him firmly on the window.

Gu Yang tries to kiss the guy but the guy resist again and moves his face aside. Because of this move, Gu Hai can clearly see now the side profile of the guy. "Yinzi!! I will kill you Gu Yang!!"

"That's Bai LouYin." Si Hu utters. "What should we do now Gu Hai?"

"Call the police while we are going inside. I cannot wait to kill Gu Yang."

"Gu Hai, you saw how his men guards the whole place. There are plenty of them and we cannot fight all of them."

"That's why I told you to call the police."

Si Hu calls the police and tell them their location and what they've found out. Gu Hai cannot wait any further and starts the engine.

"Wait Gu Hai... we cannot go there like this unarmed. What we can do now is wait for the police."
"Are you kidding me Si Hu? Bai LouYin is there and he is now in danger because of Gu Yang. Look at that." They are watching at the monitor how Bai LouYin fights with Gu Yang.

"Hold this and continue monitoring." Gu Hai gave the controller to Si Hu and goes out of the car.

"Where are you going?" Si Hu asks.

"I'm going in on my own. If the police came remember to tell them I already went inside and the situation inside also." After speaking Gu Hai runs in the bushes until he reached the outside of the house in the darkness of the night. He cannot think properly but what in his mind is to save Bai LouYin. In his position he can see Bai LouYin still standing there at the window while trying to resist Gu Yang's action. "Be strong baobei... I know you can fight him with your will. I'm coming to save you." Gu Hai talks to himself.

******************

Saving Yinzi on the next update. 

******************

:happy weekends everyone.

:share your thoughts and don't forget to vote.