Chapter 20: No hickeys

****************
:comment & vote
****************

No hickeys

Papa Bai cannot believe how hilarious his son that he allows someone to suck his neck hard and give him a hickey and hugs him to sleep but they don't have a relationship. "Son... are you still ok? You've been doing all these things already and you don't have a relationship???" Papa Bai sighs deep. "I thought I cannot accept my son having a relationship with another guy but it's more than that. It gets worst. How can I accept my son doing this worldly-things with another guy but they don't have a relationship?"

Yinzi, on the same thought, cannot believe how hilarious his father to think badly of him allowing someone to give him a hickey and hug to sleep without a relationship. "Pa... aren't you going overboard saying all these things to me? Pa, remember I'm your son. You know me since birth that I'm not bad for you to think this way."

Gu Hai cannot believe too the exchange of words between the father-and-son. This makes him giggle seeing how cute his baobei is, trying to defend himself for innocence.

"I know Yinzi, you're my son and I'm only telling you what I've noticed. I'm not saying you're bad already. I'm just saying how were you able to do these things." Papa Bai added.

After an eternity of explaining, Papa Bai came up with something in his mind. "Ok... Yinzi and Gu Hai, I will be giving both of you the benefit of the doubt doing all these out of curiosity or something that young kids tries to do nowadays and because of that I will be giving you both a condition."

"Pa..." Yinzi scratches his temple guessing what it could be.

Gu Hai get curious of what will Bai HanQi would say so he moves his body a little closer so he can hear it clearly. He's thinking that Uncle Bai might approve their relationship now.

"I will not talk about what you've done anymore. I will still allow Yinzi to be in his current job and spend times with you Gu Hai. You can still work on a weekend but you have to be here at night and most of all, Gu Hai you can still spend a night here in our house but both of you cannot sleep anymore in one bed."

"What???" Yinzi and Gu Hai asks at the same time.

Yinzi feel damn struck with his father. "Pa... what do you think of me? A girl? And what's with these conditions I'm not even saying that I will let Gu Hai spend nights here in our house. Remember it's you who insist Gu Hai to sleep here."

"Uncle..." Gu Hai cannot believe after realizing what could be the implications of Uncle Bai's statement.

"If you will spend the night here Gu Hai, it's either Yinzi will sleep with me in my room or one of you sleep in Yinzi's room while the other one will sleep here in the living room."

"Pa..."

"Uncle..."

"That's it, we don't need to talk anymore." Papa Bai stands from his seat. "I will only allow both of you to sleep in one bed if you are in a relationship, but if not, no weekend getaway or whatever or sleeping in one bed and most of all..." Papa Bai points one of his fingers up. "most of all... no hickeys."

Gu Hai and Yinzi almost went insane after what Bai HanQi told them. It's as if they've done something that is unforgivable. They both ended up scratching their heads and with their palms covering their faces while howling. They lay their bodies back at the sofa in defeat.

**************

Since then, Papa Bai always updates Yinzi especially on Fridays if there will be a weekend work. If Gu Hai will drive Yinzi back home, Bai HanQi will always remind them of his conditions.