What to expect? What to do?

Hello sweeties. I hope you're all ok and safe. If you're going to ask me if I'm fine... I'm doing fine everyday until my 2 other siblings came every afternoon from their work that I will sneeze non-stop, so I have to wear a mask inside our house at night because I realized that I stop sneezing when I put a mask on.

:As I promised I will start to publish a new book again in the coming weeks. But fortunately/unfortunately I starts to publish this one. There are three books that I am currently writing. The first one revolves around the relationship of Gu Hai and Bai LouYin who had a younger siblings which is in a relationship that they both wished to stop since they're too young to be in a relationship. The second one is kinda little historic as WeiZhou, a son of a minister who is a former army general and because of that he wants to enter the army also but forced to marry the Crown Prince (Jingyu). And this is the third story (THE CRUEL WORLD) that I am currently writing which is quite daring for me that talks about Bai LouYin who has to sell his body for money and of course you have Gu Hai in this story, a rich business man.

Please give your thoughts regarding the books that I am currently writing. If you want I can also publish few chapters of the 2 books but it will be hard for me to give them an updated chapter all at once in a week since I am currently having 2jobs though all were done at home. 

Just as I have mentioned last week that it got me too frustrated writing the book that I conceptualized during the time that I am writing the finale of my second book (You and Me the Chosen) because I lost track on where I saved the file of the story concept and plots. So even though I  tried rewriting that story and found the first draft in my one cloud folder I really lost that interest of pushing through with writing it maybe because of my frustrations. 

Then works starts to pile up when I accepted a part time job last September. It is actually a teaching job in a private middle school which I have to teach Math 8 and 9 which I really find difficult to teach as I spent my nights studying their lesson so I can teach it the next day. It is 5years ago since I teach Math and that is for 4th graders. My God! I stopped doing part time jobs teaching Math because my 4th grade students almost went crazy when I became their teacher for 2 quarters only. Some students will cry during my class and there's this one kid who will always skip by pretending to poop during my 45 minutes class. The funny thing is some of my students now are those kids 5years ago. Hahahahah!!! 

After that incident I focused on my full time job but unfortunately a good acquaintance of mine who is a school director asked for my help to teach Math 8 and 9 in his school until he finds a full-time teacher. To tell you guys I'm not even a Math teacher but I can teach them because of my course is related to Mathematics. 

Going back to my books... since I am starting to learn again how to manage my time now between my works and rest time and of course writing new books I am trying my best to write during my free time or think of a good story for the next chapters. Updates will be quite longer compared when I am writing Addicted Memories and You & Me the Chosen but I will surely give you guys at least a weekly update.

Please do share your thought with this book (THE CRUEL WORLD). 

Other book title on the plan is "Loving You" or "Fate".

The other one is "The Mischievous Concubine" or "At War with the Prince".

:don't forget to share your thoughts and comment for this book.

:miss you all guys!! love you!!!