Chapter 15: The battle

********A/N********

:share your thoughts sweeties and VOTE

*********************

After having their breakfast together in bed, they had a few chats knowing each other more such as what is their favorite food, hobbies and the like. And they got into an argument again when they reach the talk about the company.

"I will not let you do that Gu Hai."

"Why not? I'm not firing him. I'm just transferring him to another work assignment. And what's wrong with that? Especially I'm the company president."

"There's nothing wrong with transferring an employee to another department or giving him a job to do. That is your discretion as the company president, but what I'm telling here that makes it wrong is that you're transferring YuChang to another project manager because you're jealous. It is because of your goddamn jealousy."

"So what if I'm jealous? It is my right to get jealous."

"Gu Hai... let me remind you again that YuChang is my childhood best friend. There's nothing to get jealous. My God you're making me insane again Gu Hai."

"But I'm jealous... I don't want any guy being that close to you who almost clings to your body. It's final I'm transferring him to another project manager and you'll have your new assistant."

"FINE!!!" Yinzi exploded. "Transfer him to anyone you like then you will receive my resignation the moment it happens. It's over we don't need to talk anymore since we both have our final decisions."

"What??" Gu Hai asked after realizing Yinzi got him there.

"It's over we got nothing to talk. Just open that damn elevator so I can go home."

************On their way to Bai residence

Gu Hai is sending Bai LouYin to their house back. They are on their way already but the car is in full silence. With Bai LouYin's face glued at the window looking at the outside as the car moves, Gu Hai is also looking for a chance to start talking with him again.

"Baobei..." Gu Hai calls Yinzi sweetly trying to talk to him to appease the latter's anger.

But Yinzi is immovable after getting angry of Gu Hai's jealousy over YuChang. He cannot accept the fact that Gu Hai wants YuChang away from him and worst anyone who gets close to him. He did not even bother looking at Gu Hai since he went inside of the car because of his anger towards Gu Hai.

Gu Hai stopped the car in the roadside. "Yinzi... please. I'm sorry if I offended you or hurt you. Please talk to me. Will you start talking to me again and forgives me if I keep YuChang as your assistant and will not transfer him anywhere? Baobei..."

Bai LouYin turn his body around and looks at Gu Hai. "Can you promise that?"

"YESS!!" Gu Hai answers like a lightning.

"Gu Hai..."

"ehm.. yes baobei??"

"Can't you see I haven't even your boyfriend yet but you're becoming possessive of me. What more if we become together officially." Yinzi sighs after talking.

"I'm just scared that you'll be taken from me now that we're not yet together and you'll love another person. I might die if that happens because of too much heartaches." Gu Hai holds Yinzi's hands. "I'm just scared Yinzi. I hope you understand." He took Yinzi's hand near his lips and kiss them.

Yinzi took his hands away from Gu Hai's after that peck. "Ok I understand you. But I hope you understand too that YuChang is my childhood best friend so it's only natural for us being close to each other as what you can see. Though it's only a week that we start working I hope we can work together longer. And beside I only see him as my friend and a brother. With you, we never know if in the end we can be together or not. I hope you understand too. And let's just wait for things between us to work out the way faith wants."

In the end they settle with Bai LouYin winning the battle this time. Gu Hai starts to drive the car again and when they reached Bai LouYin's house... "Thank you for sending me back though I highly appreciate for you not to do it again." Bai LouYin said while unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Don't you want to invite me inside? Isn't it a common thing to do when someone dropped you back or gives you a ride?" Gu Hai asked.

"But I did not ask you to send me back home or give me a ride. You force me to ride this car and send me back here. Isn't it." Yinzi replied with a little sarcasm in his tone.

"It's because you're angry with me before you left so I insisted to send you back home so we can talk. Now, look at us we're fine again after talking on our way here. If I didn't do that I might be reading your resignation letter tomorrow on my desk." Gu Hai pouts his lips after talking.

"You cannot fool me with your acts like that. I'm going in of our house. Bye." Then Yinzi opened the door and step out of the car.

Unfortunately.... "Yinzi!!! My son!!" Papa Bai called him who came from a nearby drugstore to buy some medicines for the Old Bais. "Whose car is this? Did he send you back home? Invite him inside and offer him some drink."

"The holy f*cking sh*t!!" Yinzi curses at the back of his mind seeing the eagerness on his father's eyes as he walks nearer to the gate and when he looks back at Gu Hai inside the car, he can see the satisfactory smile on his face.

"Hello young man, wants to come inside our house?" Papa Bai asks Gu Hai looking at the inside of the car.

Gu Hai knows the trick when it comes to this kind of situation. "Thank you sir but..."

"I insist kid, come here. Let me offer you some drinks." Papa Bai waves his hand telling Gu Hai to come with him while Bai LouYin curses Gu Hai for making it look like he really wants to go home but deep inside his cunning face he wants to go inside their house.

"Well then who am I to resist." Gu Hai happily step out of his car with a wide smile on his face. Gu Hai wins this battle.

*******************

********A/N********

:battle with baobei!! how's that sweeties.

:share your thoughts sweeties and VOTE

*********************