Chapter 41: Finding the culprit

:I'm super tired today because of work for the whole week but I want to make everyone happy with this update. love yah sweeties.

:happy reading

:share your thoughts & VOTE

**********

Finding the culprit

For the whole day, Gu Hai felt excited that their love story will unfold to the world but his excitement turns to fear after hearing what had happened to Bai LouYin. He immediately run to his car with Si Hu and they went to the place where Bai LouYin was last seen. They arrive at the scene after 15 minutes. He is in deep resentment thinking that if he just went and pick up Bai LouYin this will not happen. If only he didn't follow what Bai LouYin wants, Bai LouYin should have been with him and they are probably partying now.

Bai HanQi and the rest of the close acquaintances of Bai LouYin also drive to the place where Bai LouYin was taken. When they all arrive at the scene, the area is already filled with various kind of people trying to get a scoop of what just had happened.

Next thing happened is they all find themselves in a police station looking for answers and ways to find Bai LouYin. The police officer showed them a footage of what happened at the incident. They saw how a car in front of Bai LouYin's purposely stopped then how another car stopped by beside the car and took the unconscious Bai LouYin. The two cars with no plates leave right away. Making Everyone left with no other leads.

The next day, footages of every camera that can be found along the route of the incident was taken. The last thing they found out was the car left the city through the expressway with limited camera. Then in the afternoon, the two cars were found left abandoned along the expressway. Again, left them with no leads.

Two people left devastated are Bai HanQi and Gu Hai. Bai LouYin is what they considered the extension of their life. Since Bai LouYin is missing what they do is cry and almost went crazy as the time passes by with no idea where is Bai LouYin.

*******Inside a big room, lies a body of the of the missing person.

Bai LouYin woke up feeling weak with the impact of the car collision he experienced. He thought that he will be at the hospital but what struck him is the place where he is in to. Everything is unfamiliar and he is not lying on a hospital bed but instead a soft wide bed. He stands up and look at the window. He cupped his face seeing where he is. The place seems to be secluded. It seems like surrounded by a farm land. "Where am I and what am I doing here?"

As he asks a thousand questions in his mind the door opens. He felt the opening of the door so he turns around. "Gu Hai..." But he cannot recognize the person with a food tray in his hands. "Who are you? Why am I here?"

The man placed the tray in the table located right below the bed. "This is your food. Eat it while it's still hot."

"No I won't eat that unless you tell me what I am doing here and where is this place."

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you anything." Then the guy left him locked inside the room.

In the afternoon, the same guy went inside with paper bags on his hands. He placed the bags on the bed and then took the food tray with all the things untouched. "You have to eat or you'll feel weak sooner."

"Please tell me what am I doing here? Please... I beg you." Bai LouYin begs the guy.

"I cannot tell you anything because I don't know too why you are here."

"What do you mean you don't know? You're here serving me all these and you don't know who you are serving and for what reason?"

"I'm sorry."