Chapter 26: A new chapter begins

************

:please bear with the story

:comment & VOTE

************

A new chapter begins

"I will not forget that first night that he gave me his all. I will not forget the way I kiss his tears as we make love having the best night I can ever wish for." Gu Hai talks alone by himself inside Yinzi's room.

Inside Yinzi's room... He remembers the first night he laid his body on the bed, their first night together at the pent house and their first night to be as one inside the hotel suite.

Happiness is far from what we know.

****************A flashback of that moment in Yinzi's bed.....

"Can I hug you again?" He asks.

"No you're not. Look I already allow you in my bed and you're asking too much again." Yinzi answers.

"It's just a hug. I just want to make sweet memories with you."

"Memories your face. Do you think my Pa is an idiot like you? I've been in my work only for a week and this close with my colleague as if we've been friends long time ago."

"So you're not allowing me to hug you to sleep? Ok.. then I will just go to uncle and tell him the real reason why I am here and who I really am." Gu Hai then starts to walk out of the bed.

In fear of being expose Yinzi pull Gu Hai back. "Gu Hai!!"

"What??"

"Ok.. Ok.. I'll let you hug me but just like last night no extra touching... and no kissing again."

"Nice... as you wish my baobei..."

Gu Hai cries remembering that moment.

***********Fast forward to a new chapter

It all begins after Bai LouYin's project with GW company. Gu Hai found Yinzi's laptop on his office table where there is a video of Bai LouYin saying goodbye to him. "Gu Hai... let's separate ways and live our lives free from each other." Yinzi's last words at the end of the video.

Gu Hai cannot believe how fast things went on. He also found a bag with the full amount of money Bai LouYin owed him. Gu Hai messed up everything after realizing that Bai LouYin leave him. Left him hanging without any other explanation why he needs to leave. It makes him think what he did wrong but there's none. They went well after he came back from being sick on their first night. Bai HanQi even told him that he is happy for his son. After working with his project they also celebrated it with his team, especially YuChang and Si Hu who became part of his team also. They haven't even celebrated their first month together yet and he became heartbroken.

Bai LouYin leave without a trace, even Bai HanQi did not know where Bai LouYin is. He just left a letter to his dad the next morning when Papa Bai tries to wake Yinzi he found the letter on Yinzi's bed. He felt like his world fall apart also after his only happiness in this world leave him too. A father who has been deprived also to know where his son is going. It's hard for him to accept it but he knows that his son might have a reason, an acceptable reason why he needs to leave.

Bai HanQi and Gu Hai always wait for Yinzi to come back home but after a year passed, another year passed by in just a glance but with a sorrowful heart.

When Gu Hai realized that Bai LouYin is nowhere to be found, his company still went well. He is working in the morning and drinking at night. Si Hu and YuChang is always there to help him whenever he gets wasted.

Until his dad came to the company and told Gu Hai that he will take the company away from him if he keeps on living like this. His company receives help from his dad.

One day, his dad visits him again and they had a father-and-son talk over tea.

"Gu Hai, your company is doing well already. You're also in the right age to get married. One of the biggest investor in our mother company has a beautiful daughter just like your age. I think both of you will make a good couple. If you don't like her, the governor has a daughter also who seems to like you." Gu Hai's dad said to him.

"But dad... you know that I already love someone. How could you say that so easily?"

Gu Hai's dad took a sip of the tea. "I know that son, but where is that person you're telling me? As far as I know he left you 2 years ago. And now is the chance for you to move on. Marrying for convenience is a thing now. If you don't love her at least it will benefit you and the company. If you marry the daughter of one our investor our company will grow. If you marry the daughter of the governor it will helps us to grow bigger." He put down the cup of tea. "Think of it son, our company is in a big crisis right now. This is your chance to help our family."

"Dad, you know that I don't want anyone except the one I love all these years."

"I know... but he left you already. And where is he??? Nowhere to be found... and our company needs you right now."

Gu Hai's dad left after talking to him.

After a week, Gu Hai tried to have a lunch date with the daughter of the governor. It ended well that Gu Hai did not bother talking to her that makes her annoyed. A week after that, Gu Hai had another lunch date and this time with the daughter of one of their investor. It's Gu Hai who became irritated after the lady flaunt herself with a revealing dress and express herself boldly to like him.

Months passed by in Gu Hai's life with the annoying lady always asking him for a date. One time that he didn't agree to it that woman took the extra mile by going to Gu Hai's company herself in a revealing red dress.

"Who is that woman?" One of the company employee asked to the front desk lady who knows every scoop in the company.

"Don't you know her guys? She is the daughter of one of the investor of the company of our president's family. Though this company is managed by our president, half of its shares belong to his parents which is under a bigger company. And that cunningly-looking woman's father will be investing in the main company only if our President marry her." The front desk lady whispers among her co-employees while having their lunch at the cafeteria.

"What?? So you're telling us that there is no way that our President and our beloved Mr. Bai will not end up together?"

"Yesss! You got it right! If Mr. Gu follows his father, then he will be marrying that woman."

"Do you personally know her? It seems the way you talk about her you know a thing or two about her."

"Of course I know her, besides from being rich, she is famous in social media."

"Who is she?"

"Guys!! She is Jin Lulu of the Jin Investment Firm."

****************

****************

:please bear with me as I did something with the story.

****************