Chapter 13: He really likes me

********A/N********

:share your thoughts sweeties and VOTE

*********************

Bai LouYin is about to explode too. "But you throw out all the pillows that I used to make a wall between the two of us while in this bed. How can I sleep peacefully again knowing that..."

Gu Hai cut Bai LouYin. "Knowing that what?? Knowing that I'm a pervert? I'm not a pervert Yinzi, you're just too hot to handle and I am weak."

"My God Gu Hai!!! You're insane!!!" Bai LouYin exploded with his loud voice.

*******a moment later

With Gu Hai's perseverance, Bai LouYin is left with no other choice but to sleep together again with Gu Hai either in the wide bed or in the narrow sofa. He cannot believe how in the end it is his fault that Gu Hai became pervert because apparently he's hot in his eyes.

"My God Gu Hai!!! You're insane!!! I cannot believe you blaming me with your perverted ideas. Have you been obsessed with me that much? You're not the first guy I've seen who likes a guy too but you're the first guy I saw this desperate for some guy." Bai LouYin uttered trying to depend himself with the pervert.

Gu Hai face Bai LouYin closer and hold his shoulders. "But you're not just someone for me. You're not only hot. You're also lovely. You're not only turning me on every time I saw you. But you make my heart beat insanely whenever I saw you since that night we bumped into each other and saw your face for the first time... and kissed you. You're like an angel that heals my broken heart during that night. You transformed me from a miserable guy into a guy who longs for you. Who long for your attention. I became a beggar of your attention but you did not even give me a single chance until that night I save you from my cousin's schemes."

Bai LouYin cannot say anything after hearing Gu Hai for the first time like this. It feels like he really played a big part why Gu Hai became like this but what can he do when his heart does not beat for Gu Hai. After a long silence... "What can I do? I don't know how to love a guy like you? Let's say you've been good to me helping me get through with my financial troubles and I'm forever thankful for that. Though you gave me a f*cking hell of a conditions I'm still thankful to you. But I cannot give you my heart because I just want to repay your kindness. It's not something I can offer to anyone for gratitude but something I'm giving because I love him or her."

"I'm not telling you to repay my kindness. You know that my conditions are just silly things. You know that I helped you because I really like you and no one can deny it between the two of us. I don't care if you pay me back or not. I don't even care about the money. What I care is you take my love for you that one day you'll fall in love with me too. It's so wrong of me forcing you to stay with me for the weekend but this is the only way I know now so we can be closer. I just want to get close to you that I even took the extra mile of employing you by myself in my company. It's not a coincidence that you became a project manager. It's all because of my careful planning. I just want to get close to you and I thought this will be a good way to do it because I know you will not do anything unless I, myself do the work for us to get close."

Bai LouYin became speechless after hearing Gu Hai's revelation and hard work to come to this point because of one thing... "He really likes me... no, he really fell in love with me." Bai LouYin talks inwardly.

Bai LouYin feels how honest those words are from Gu Hai. He's not used to being love like this after all his past girlfriend never done big things for him. Even though Gu Hai made him feel uncomfortable at times he can still differentiate how Gu Hai became so good to him. Knowing that Gu Hai did everything for him just to get close to him and so they can have times to spend together.

"Gu Hai..." He's about to say something but stopped by Gu Hai's finger on his lips.

"Yinzi, please just like what you just said, don't try to love me or even like me because you're thankful to me, love me because you can feel it and you really love me." Gu Hai uttered. "I have faith in you Yinzi... that one day I'll deserve your heart, your love... for me."

*******************

********A/N******

:I know we all deserve a longer chapter but I can't help but to cut it short for us to feel this sweet moment between our dear GU HAI & BAI LOUYIN.

:I'm so in love and whipped that this is the only thing I want to feel in this chapter. Pardon me my sweeties. LOVE YAH!!

:it's actually scheduled for the next update but I published this chapter today in advance.

*******************

:these eyes must be looking at our ZhouZhou only

*******************

:please check out my other books (ADDICTED MEMORIES and YOU & ME THE CHOSEN) if you haven't read it yet. 

*******************
:got it difficult to publish today because of my connectivity problem.

*******************