Chapter 7: Meeting the tiger 2

*********A/N*********

:COMMENT & VOTE

:happy reading sweeties.

*********************

Finally, one night, Gu Hai went to ShingYan bar and again asked the manager to have Bai LouYin to serve him drinks in his room but he got declined again. But then when he went out of his room to at least have a glance of Bai LouYin, he saw Bai LouYin walking with the manager in the inner most part of the second floor of the bar. He followed the two discreetly until he saw them stop on one of the red room.

"What the f*ck! This manager is selling my baobei tonight. I have to stop him." Gu Hai curses in his mind with the thought that some guy might take his precious baby boy.

He waits until he saw the manager put a blindfold on Bai LouYin. Again, he curses in his mind. "Hell no!" then he showed himself and walks in to stop the manager from putting Bai LouYin inside of that room.

Gu Hai knew that these rooms in the innermost part of the second floor are like dens where clients can bring their MB to have s*x discreetly while everyone in their private bars and those in the ground floor are having their drinks. But before Gu Hai can step in the scene. The door closed and the manager saw his presence and called a bouncer to stop him.

Gu Hai fight with the big muscled guy for several minutes until he was able to subdued him. Then he run through the door and kicked it. "Bullsh*t!" he shouted upon seeing the scene inside the room. There he saw Bai LouYin only wearing his underwear lying on the bed blindfolded and another guy wearing his underwear too with his hands on Bai LouYin's body.

With a long-stride he reached the bed and grab the guy and starts to punch him. With only three punches and a kick the guy fell on the floor. "I will kill you for laying your dirty hand on my baby!" He grabbed the guy again but before he can throw another punches and kick, men in black suits went inside and stopped Gu Hai.

"Don't stop me or I will kill you all!" Gu Hai threatened them.

"What the f*ck are you doing Gu Hai? Don't you know what you are barging into?" the boss asked Gu Hai as he also ordered his men to stop fighting with Gu Hai.

Bai LouYin covered his body with the quilt as the scene unfolds in front of his eyes. He cannot look at Gu Hai's face ashamed of what he has done though he doesn't mind this rude guy since what's important is to save his grandpa and when he remembered it his mood changed and feel angry at Gu Hai. "Why are you doing this? You're not doing any help!! Can you please get out??" Bai LouYin shouted at a flustered Gu Hai hearing what he just uttered.

Gu Hai cannot believe what he just heard from Bai LouYin. "What? Are you telling me that what I did was wrong? I came here to help you and you're saying I was wrong?" Gu Hai is furious on what's happening while the one he punched and kicked sat properly on the nearby couch. "Why are you doing this to me Bai LouYin? Are you out of your mind. I've been asking you to be with me every time I'm here feeling mad at me by kissing you but here you are in nakedness giving your body to this hell of a person."

Bai LouYin cannot reason out properly but he has to compose himself but in the end he cried. "I'm doing this not because I don't want you but I'm doing this because I need his help for my family."

"But then, why you didn't ask me? You know that I will probably help you since I like you." Gu Hai got more furious upon knowing how helpless Bai LouYin is that he is willing to do this because of a favor. What makes it worst is that if he wasn't by chance saw it, then, this bastard in the couch that he always wants to get rid of is just sitting there casually watching the two of them argue.

"Ok. Let's say you need help badly and maybe I can accept it if you ask from anyone in this world but not to him. Did you know how bad this bastard is?" Gu Hai told Bai LouYin.

Upon hearing what Gu Hai uttered, Bai LouYin suddenly remembered a while ago that the boss called Gu Hai's name casually which means they both know each other. "Did you two know each other?" Bai LouYin asked.

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

The two answered at the same time.

The boss stand from his seat and flaunt himself with just his undies on. "We are cousins on our fathers' side. I would like to formally introduced myself to you. My name is Gu Yang. Gu Hai's blood related cousin. Can we still continue with our deal?"

Gu Hai interrupted before Bai LouYin can even answer. "No he's not! I will be the one to help him and you keep your hands away from him. He is mine and you'll never get a chance anymore to hold him." Gu Hai pick Bai LouYin up from the bed who is wrapped in quilt and carry him bridal style.

Bai LouYin was taken aback again by the sudden change of the situation and the way he is being carried. An almost naked hot guy wrapped in quilt carried in bridal style by another hot guy. "What are you doing? I didn't even ask for your help to rescue me in there."

"Shut your mouth before I got angrier at you or else you'll not gonna like what will happen next." Gu Hai clearly threaten Bai LouYin.

"Can you please put me down so I can walk on my own?" Bai LouYin is also angered in this humiliation he is feeling as they walk the hallway of the second floor.

"Do you think I will let you walk in this state?" Gu Hai carried him inside a private bar and put him on the couch. His friends got shocked on what is Gu Hai doing but left when they got a signal from Gu Hai to leave them alone.

After putting Bai LouYin down on the couch, he picks up his phone and call someone. After giving his instructions on the phone he then went back to where he put Bai LouYin while taking off his jacket.

Bai LouYin felt nervous when he saw Gu Hai taking off his jacket. "What do you think you're doing?"

*********A/N*********

:COMMENT & VOTE

*********************

:stay safe everyone.