Chapter 51: Will be killed together

:don't forget to give this chapter a star. thanks.

***************

***I'm sorry guys for the super-duper-very-late update of this story. To tell you honestly guys, I finished writing the finale of this story last January 28, but the problem was I'm not confident with the ending of the story I've written. I only posted the chapters 51 and 52 but unfortunately they're on drafts also so you were not able to read it too.
Please forgive me guys. This chapter will be part of the last 4 chapters of this book. Yes! You will be having chapter 51, chapter 52 and the last 2 finale chapters.
THANK YOU SWEETIES!!!
***

Will be killed together

The next day, Bai LouYin and Liu Chong landed to their destination and from the airport goes straight to the Jiang Group's headquarter while Gu Hai on the other side of the earth is missing Bai LouYin.

Everyone in the Jiang Group is busy and in full alert knowing that their big boss Timmy Jiang came. Though they know that Mr. Jiang is a good person they did not forget that he is the real boss now after inheriting the whole Jiang Group of Company.

Mr. Jiang or should we call Bai LouYin starts his work right away after being welcomed by the whole company. When they reached the airport, there is actually a bunch of employees welcomed them. When they reached the company, all the employees lined up to welcome him again. He went straight to his office and do his work. Liu Chong felt worried because he himself still felt jet lagged and here Bai LouYin is started working already.

Bai LouYin wants everything done faster. If he can do it now he will finish it the fastest way possible so that when Gu Hai came they can spend more time together.

He is currently signing some papers when Liu Chong came with some tea and cookies. "Have a break first Mr. Bai. These work will not end even if you finish signing everything today."

Bai LouYin looks up at Liu Chong. "But I want to finish them early."

"I know but can you rest for a while and just have some snacks. If you want something I can buy it." Liu Chong is persuading Bai LouYin to rest for a while.

"Ok! I want some big burgers and soda and a cake too. Can you order that for me?" Bai LouYin smiles at Liu Chong knowing that Liu Chong will be having a hard time to order such a thing since he doesn't know how to speak the language.

"Ok!" Liu Chong answered then went out of the office. After nearly 30 minutes Liu Chong came back with a bunch of burgers and soda and big box of assorted slices of cakes.

"Ooooh! How did you able to do it?" Bai LouYin asked in amazement.

"You would not believe me but someone helped me."

"Who?"

Two of the security entourage that Bai LouYin brought with them knows how to speak the language and Liu Chong knows it from the moment they boarded the plane when he heard them conversing with some of the crew in English. These two men helped Liu Chong to order all the foods.

"Hahahhaha!!" They both laugh in amazement. It is actually one of Bai LouYin's choice to bring those who can speak the language so it won't be hard for them here. Though there are many employees who can help them in communicating.

Bai LouYin and Liu Chong happily devoured the burgers with Liu Chong. He missed the burgers that he likes to eat when he spent time here before. It is his go-to food whenever he is busy because it is easier to eat. Though the company has its own chefs that provide them with a variety of healthy dishes, Bai LouYin preferred not to bother them when it's late already so he will just order a delivery or drop by a nearby burger stores.