Chapter 28: Mr. Jiang

************

:please bear with the story

:comment & VOTE

************

Mr. Jiang

Gu Hai knew it in the depth of his heart. His tears flow inside his mask right after hearing the voice of the man in front of him. It's the voice he will not get tired of hearing in this lifetime. He can still remember the days this voice sweetly calls his name. Then, the hand, when his skin gets contacts with his hand he can feel a familiar touch from this person. He can feel the familiar feeling being in a skin contact with the same person.

"Yinzi..." Gu Hai utters as his tears flow making his mask wet all of a sudden. "Yinzi... it's you."

"I'm sorry Mr. Gu, I think you're calling another person. I think you mistook me from someone. Sorry but I have to go." Then Mr. Jiang is about to go as he turn his back to Gu Hai but Gu Hai pull his hands.

"No... baobei... it's you." Gu Hai kisses the hands of Mr. Jiang as he sobs.

"I'm sorry Mr. Gu please do not make a scene in your own company event." Instead of coming to the party, Mr. Jiang left the party right away.

Though he cannot see the face of Timmy Jiang, he got this feeling that it is Bai LouYin. He also leaves the investor's gala to confirm his curiosity. "Hello Si Hu."

"Yes boss." Si Hu answers the call right away after knowing it's Gu Hai. "Is there a problem with your engagement party?"

"I think I found him."

"Found who?" Si Hu asks.

"I think Bai LouYin is back. He went to the party as a different person but I know it's him. I have something for you to do."

"Ok boss."

When the call ended, Gu Hai receives a call from his dad. "Where are you? Are you going to ruin our company's reputation and worst our name? Don't tell me you're running away from the engagement with Jin Lulu?"

"I'm sorry dad." Then Gu Hai ends the call.

***********The next day

In Gu Hai's own company, he is talking with his office secretary. "Cancel all my appointments this week. I have some plans to do."

"But Sir, there is an important meeting with a big company. They want to discuss personally with you about their proposal for a project collaboration."

"I told you to cancel all I have in your calendar. I'm busy right now."

***********A day after in Gu Hai's own house

In his master's bedroom, there lies a body of a person with a blindfold and with both of his hands and feet tied and a duct tape covering his mouth. He is cursing at the back of his throat and asking for help. He is helpless after being kidnap this afternoon. He fell asleep due tiredness of being tied and no one helps him.

Until he felt someone sits beside him on the bed. That person peels off the duct tape in his mouth. "You goddamn son of a bastard!! How did you do this to me? Don't you know me? I will kill you once I get myself out of here!!!" He screams and curses to the man who is just watching him.

"Hello Mr. Jiang."

The guy whispers near his ear then he felt a wet thing touches his ears. If he guessed it correctly this guy is licking his ears. Until he felt the licking on his neck. "F*ck! What the hell are you doing? Did you just lick me?"

"Why? Is it bad to taste how good are you? Hmm..Mr. Timmy Jiang."

Then his blindfold is taken off his eyes. He closes and opens his eyes to get acquainted again with the light. "Who are you??" And when he looks at the man who kidnaps him... "Gu Hai..."

"Hello Timmy Jiang... or should I say, Hello Bai LouYin."

"What do you think you're doing? Kidnapping a person is punishable by law."

"I don't care because you will be forever in captivity until you tell me what happened and why did you leave me?" Then Gu Hai grip Bai LouYin's chin and force a kiss on him but ended up licking his lips since Bai LouYin closes his lips firmly.

"F*ck you Gu Hai!! Let me out of here."

"You know already that I will not let you go from now on. If I have to keep you inside this room for years, I will... just so I can be with you forever."

"But Gu Hai..." he is cut this time after Gu Hai bites his shoulder after Gu Hai opened his polo revealing his upper torso. "ahhh! Sh*t!"

"Gu Hai please let me... ahhh!!"

Gu Hai sucks his neck hard leaving a big red mark. "Who are you to fool me appearing as Timmy Jiang? Do you think I will forget your face even if you cover it with a mask? I may forget you leaving me but not your face...Yinzi." Gu Hai tries to kiss Bai LouYin again and since Bai LouYin is making it hard for him, he bites Yinzi's lips

"Ahhh!! F*ck you Gu Hai!!" Bai LouYin curses again.

"Don't try me Yinzi... I might f*ck you all night."

******The next morning

Yinzi found himself naked lying on the bed alone.

**************

******A/N*****

What happened to Yinzi when he left? We'll gonna reveal it in the next update. What do you think happened to him that he needs to leave Gu Hai?

Share your thought about this update.

COMMENT & VOTE

***************
:how to make me sad? as easy as looking at these pics. when I saw these on yt I got so sad.