Chapter Special: Life after the kidnapping

:happy new year sweeties

:love love for everyone

:comment and VOTE

**********************

Chapter Special: Life after the kidnapping

***A/N***

This chapter deals with the time after Bai LouYin goes out of the hospital.

***********

After 3 days, the doctor announced that they can bring Bai LouYin home. While Liu Chong went back to his family happily with no problem, Bai LouYin realized that he has a dilemma after the doctor announced that he can continue recuperating at home because of where house he is going to stay.

Once Gu Hai heard of the news, he called the head of his house helpers to prepare his mansion for Bai LouYin. The helpers prepared the guest room at the ground floor according to what Gu Hai instructed them because he doesn't want Bai LouYin to walk the stairs.

While Papa Bai gets himself ready to bring his beloved son back to the Jiang mansion with his new car he brought previously for Yinzi. Jiang Yuan called at her house for the helpers to prepare healthy foods for her son and also instructed them to clean-up Bai LouYin's room.

Bai LouYin on the other side wants to go back to his own mansion. He informed YangMeng and YuChang to stay with him for a while because he wants to spend time with them too. Of course he also know that Gu Hai will insist to be beside him all the time.

In the afternoon while everyone is busy with their own plans for Bai LouYin, Bai LouYin and Liu Chong is left alone in Yinzi's room. Liu Chong visits Bai LouYin every day. He got a trauma with what he had experienced but he feels grateful and relieved after meeting Bai LouYin. That's why he sees to it that he visits Bai LouYin daily.

"So you're going home today?" Liu Chong asks.

"Yuup.. but I got a problem." LouYin shrugged his shoulders.

"Why??"

"I wanted to go home but those two guys of my life are claiming they wanted me to go to their homes." LouYin added.

"Wahahahah!!!" Liu Chong laughs when he learned about Gu Hai wanting LouYin to go home with him and Uncle Bai wanting LouYin to go with him instead. "So you' are torn between going to your home or to your fiancé or to your parents? Hahaha!!"

Bai LouYin smiles wide feeling lighter with Liu Chong.

"Maybe that's the problem for you rich people. You have wide variety of choices compared to us poor potatoes."

"Hahhaha!!" They both end up laughing.

Later that day, Gu Hai came with Papa Bai and another heated debate came between them.

"Pa, I wish to bring Yinzi home with me." Gu Hai expresses his desire to bring LouYin home.

"I'm his father, I have to bring Yinzi with me in our home." Papa Bai expresses his.

"I'm his fiancé I can bring him with me and take good care of him." Gu Hai added.

"You're the fiancé, but I'm the father in the first place." Papa Bai added.

"WAIIT! Can you please stop this claiming game of yours? I will be going home to my own house. I will decide on this matter." Bai LouYin added.

"NOOO!!" Papa Bai and Gu Hai in unison while Gu WeiTing and Jiang Yuan and the rest of the gang are watching this possession game unfolds to their very eyes.

The Cruel World (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें