Chapter 40: Bai LouYin is missing

:I'm super tired today because of work for the whole week but I want to make everyone happy with this update. love yah sweeties.

:happy reading

:share your comment and VOTE

**********

Bai LouYin is missing

Bai LouYin went missing the night of the party.

Breaking News: A suspected kidnapping incident of the Jiang Group's heir.

********Flashback in the afternoon before the kidnapping of Bai LouYin

When the call ended, Bai LouYin take a light nap then continue with his work again. At 3pm he halted all the works left and went to the nearest hotel booked by his mother for him to prepare. He called Gu Hai to tell him what he is currently doing.

After receiving a massage and a spa, he starts to get dressed and ready to go before 6pm. With a driver and one of his assistant they head out to the party. He texted Gu Hai when the car starts. He is happy knowing that the world will know about him and Gu Hai but what he didn't expect fifteen minutes on their way, a car in front of them suddenly stop making their car collides with it. Because of the impact of the collision, Bai Louyin, his assistant and the driver all went between conscious and unconscious with small injuries. The next thing happened is another car stopped beside their car and opened the door beside Bai LouYin. Two men went out of the car and carried Bai LouYin to their car. After they successfully transferred Bai LouYin, the car drives fast and leave the scene.

Police starts to arrive within a few minutes after someone reported a traffic incident.

*******At the hotel where the party will be held.

Before the clock hits six, guests start to arrive. Everyone is dressed in their most elegant outfits. The Gus and the Bais came early too but they waited in their respective suites before they make their entrance. Based on the flow of the event, both parents will enter the venue later to greet the guests and their relatives, then to be followed by the sweet couple afterwards.

Quarter before 7, Gu WeiTing and his wife entered the venue and just a few minutes apart, Bai HanQi and his wife also came. Both families greet everyone. All the guests feel elated with the warm welcome. Drinks are flowing with all the servers walking around with the drinks, foods are also positioned strategically on both sides of the hall.

********Back at the lobby

For the past hour, Gu Hai welcomed everyone he knew who passed by him. YuChang and Si Hu came together. YangMeng and YouQi sweetly came also. "Where is Yinzi?" YangMeng asks.

"I can't contact him but he told me in his last message that they just leave the hotel and on their way here." Gu Hai answered.

YangMeng and the other three people noticed Gu Hai is getting nervous as the time goes by.

"Don't get nervous, Yinzi loves you and he will not run away from you." YouQi uttered. "This is just an engagement party and not yet your wedding."

"Yes... he doesn't have any reason to leave you after that sweet proposals of yours." YuChang added.

Gu Hai smiles at them. Employees of his company starts to passed by him too. Relatives also went up the venue including Gu Yang who even chat with him a little. "How are you Gu Hai? Don't feel tense. You have him now and all you can do now is to wait for him to arrive." Gu Yang pats Gu Hai's shoulder.

"Thank you Gu Yang."

Another person also arrive is the Jin family. "Hi Gu Hai.." Jin Lulu walks near them.