Chapter 44: Rescuing Yinzi

***********

:I'm updating tonight since I already have few chapters of drafts. I actually wanted to prolong the update because I cannot write chapters since 3 days ago because I got some big burn on my wrist that crashes though the desk or the keyboard whenever I'm typing and it really hurts whenever that happens. I got the burn from an oil splash while I'm deep frying a fish and the skin peels off this morning. It's now a wound and quite big that whenever I lift even a single plate I can peel some pain. So yeah I'm really having a bad time this week but I don't want to spoil anyone with it so I'm giving you guys an update.

love love love

:happy reading sweeties

**********

Rescuing Yinzi

That same night, Bai LouYin felt something weird is about to happen. For the past week Gu Yang tries to pursue him but he did not give in. The moment he felt that Gu Yang will come to the room where he is placed, he always keeps himself ready to fight with Gu Yang.

Just like what happened the previous nights that Gu Yang tries to subdue him. "If you think that you can have me because you take me away then you're wrong." Though he is slightly weaker than Gu Yang he always gives his all to resist Gu Yang. Though most of the night Gu Yang will not push through with what he wants, Bai LouYin fears that one day Gu Yang will do something to make him subdue.

He just finished having his shower for the night and he suddenly wants to breathe in the cold night air. He walks to the window and about to open the curtain when the door opens. He knew it's Gu Yang. He turns around and saw the evil smile on Gu Yang's face holding a bag. "What are you thinking?" He asks as he fears something bad will happen.

Gu Yang throw the bag on the bed and walks closer to Bai LouYin standing near the window. "You know what I'm thinking. You know what I want. And tonight I will do what I want to do and you cannot stop me from making you mine."

"Don't touch me!" Bai LouYin resist Gu Yang's hand to hold him. Then he tries to move back.

Gu Yang walks closer and about to kiss Bai LouYin but Bai LouYin move his face on the side. Gu Yang then pulled him and hug him tight making them both lean on the glass window. Gu Yang leaned his face on Bai LouYin's shoulder. He tried to lick Bai LouYin's ear as he whispers. "Don't even think that I will let you free here. Don't even think that Gu Hai will see you again. They've been thinking of you all day and night. I can see it on their faces. I'm always there and until today they don't have any lead about you. Do you think they would even think that I'm behind all these? Of course not... you know why? Because I've been there since the night you went missing and worrying about you too. They would never ever have thought of me as the one who take you away from them."

"You're a psycho! You're not in your right mind! I will kill you if I got the chance remember that!" Bai LouYin answered.

"All I know is you're with me and I have already find a way to take you away from them forever."

"What are you saying??"

"Tomorrow we will be leaving and will go to a more secluded place. Of course I have to bring my other little boy with us. Don't worry because we will live happy together. But before that happens I will make you mine tonight."

"Nooo!! You can kill me first before you can do that." Bai LouYin resists everything that Gu Yang is doing to him. Whenever Gu Yang tries to kiss him he moves his face to the other side. He even hit Gu Yang's face with his head so he can escape from Gu Yang.

Gu Hai saw how Bai LouYin fights with Gu Yang from the window while thinking on how he can pass through the guards walking around guarding the place. The police are not yet coming and it's taking them long. "Keep fighting baobei!" He talks to himself when he saw Bai LouYin free himself on Gu Yang's grip.

As Bai LouYin tries to run from Gu Yang, Gu Yang tries to get a hold of him that make him stumble and fall on the bed. He grunts as he falls on the bed. "Aissht!!"

"Hehe!! Do you think you can escape from me? Even if you successfully get out of the room you will just be stopped by my men outside. Come here you my sweety." Gu Yang holds Bai LouYin on the bed.

"No don't touch me!! I will kill you psycho!!" Bai LouYin kicks Gu Yang. He stands-up again but pulled by Gu Yang after recovering from the kick he received from Bai LouYin.

As the time click, Gu Hai is getting impatient and ready to kill whoever gets his way, he starts to sneak around in one of the corner of the house outside until he meets two big men and starts to fight with them, punching and kicking all over the corner.

Gu Yang felt impatient with Bai LouYin. He grabs Bai LouYin's body by lifting and throwing him back on the bed. Bai LouYin is about to kick him again but he was able to counterattack it until he gets the chance to give Bai LouYin a hard punch on his abdomen which makes the latter fall on the bed in pain, then another punch was thrown which make Bai LouYin gets too weak.

Bai LouYin lying on the bed in pain. Gu Yang lie beside Bai LouYin and caresses Bai LouYin's face. "Do you think you can escape from me. I'm losing my patience with you. I've been patient with you all this time. Hmmm..." Gu Yang pick-up the small black bag he brought a while ago and opened it. He took a plastic with a small bottle and a syringe. After doing the necessary steps, he is holding the syringe with the drugs on it and ready to inject it to Bai LouYin.

"Once this drugs went to your body... you cannot do anything but to moan as I laid you on. Hahahaha!!!" Gu Yang lift the syringe showing it to Bai LouYin. Then he holds Bai LouYin's hand tight and successfully injected the drugs.

After a several seconds, Bai LouYin felt his surrounding swirling around. He is feeling dizzy all of a sudden beside from the pain from the punches he received.

Gu Yang throw the syringe on the floor with a smile seeing how the drugs gradually take effect on Bai LouYin. Again, Gu Yang caresses Bai LouYin's face and cannot help but smile.

Gu Hai successfully subdues the two men. He climbs through the nearest balcony where he saw another guy a while ago which looks like another victim of Gu Yang.

As Gu Hai climbs the wall to the balcony, Gu Yang starts to undress Bai LouYin too. He kisses Bai LouYin's sultry body. "I've been dreaming of you all these years. That one day we will be sharing one bed together." Then he licks Bai LouYin's neck as he moves down to Bai LouYin's nipples.

Bai LouYin felt so weak that he can't move his body well. "F*ck you Gu Yang!" He utters slowly trying to gain strength. "You will pay for all of these one day. Your soul will go to hell and will be burn forever!"

"Hahaha!! You still have the time to talk about that. I know my soul will go to hell but I will make sure to bring you to heaven tonight. Ehmm.." Gu Yang pulled down Bai LouYin's pajama leaving him with his underwear alone. "Argh! F*ck! You're so hot Bai LouYin. No wonder my cousin also falls for you. And you cannot blame me wanting to have a taste of you too." He shakes his head while biting his lower lips looking hungrily at Bai LouYin's body.

Every moment unfolds as the police cars are driving halfway to the area with Si Hu watches everything unfolds too in the monitor with the footage coming from the drone flying around the house. He saw how Gu Hai bravely fought over two men and climbs the wall. He also saw glimpses of how Bai LouYin tries his best to fight over Gu Yang until he saw how Gu Yang undresses his former boss. He did not saw how Gu Yang able to subdue Bai LouYin but he feels so sorry for Bai LouYin going through all these.

************

Rescuing Yinzi continues in the next chapter

The Cruel World (completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara