Chapter 2: Why did it happened

********A/N********

:happy reading sweeties & also hit the star

********************

"Bai LouYin the dean is calling you in his office." One of Bai LouYin's classmate called him during their study time.

"Ok I will be there in a minute." He replied then closed his books and went out of the room to meet their college dean.

...knock...

...knock...

"Come in." the voice coming from the inside of the office.

Bai Louyin went inside and greets the dean. "One of my classmates told me that you are calling for me."

The dean motioned for him to sit first. "Yeah! Sit down first as I'm going to talk to you about an important matter. I received a call today that your scholarship sponsor has to withdraw this year as his business was hit by the covid-pandemic. He cannot send our university the full amount for your last year of studies."

Bai LouYin cannot say a word after hearing the sad news from the dean.

"I am very sorry Bai LouYin but you have to tell your father that you need to pay for your tuition fee for the whole school year. We just started the first semester and you are now in your senior year. It is a waste if you stopped studying now. I hope your father can find a way to help you pay your tuition fee. I am very sorry Bai LouYin."

With a gloomy face and suddenly weakened body Bai LouYin went back to his room. He just sits on his chair spacing out thinking on how he can continue with his last year of studying. He has been working part-time in a bar as a waiter and his salary is not even enough to help his dad in buying medicine for his sickly grandparents what more in paying his school fees.

...Ring...

...Ring...

Father is calling...

Bai Louyin pick-up his phone and answered the call. "Hello Pa."

"Yinzi, my son, you need to excuse today with your lesson I am sending your grandpa to the hospital. Something happened to him. You need to attend to your grandma in our house since no one is there to look after her."

"What happened to grandpa Father??"

"When I came home I saw him lying on the floor and your grandma is crying beside him. So I called for an ambulance and rushed him to the hospital"

After a series of tests, they found out that Bai LouYin's grandpa had a heart attack. It was then after a few days, grandma feel ill too and also sent to the hospital. Bills are building up now, plus Bai LouYin's problem with his school fees. Now he badly needed money to help his father whose salary is just enough for them to survive every day but in this time it is not even enough now to even pay for the hospital bills.

They wanted to sell the house because the money will help them pay the bills but grandma did not allow the father and son since it is the only thing left for them and the house has been pawned for a year already also and has not been paid yet.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Bai LouYin stopped going to school for almost 2weeks now. He is working on different jobs that he landed as long as it will compensate him. It was then noticed by the bar manager and when he found out he is willing to help Bai LouYin but not what Bai LouYin expected.

"What? Are you telling me to sell my body to your boss? Though I'm desperate to earn money in this time of the year I cannot sell my soul and dignity." Bai LouYin highly disagreed with the help.

"I told him last night what you're going through. He is willing to help you. He has been keeping an eye on you all this time since you started working here." The manager added.

Bai LouYin is really desperate to earn money but not in this way. "Your boss is a gang leader. He will not help anyone without anything in return."

"You can pay him back once you have a money within 2years. That is his condition. Within 2years that you were not able to pay back that is the time that you can only surrender your body. You will be graduating after a year then another year for you to have a high-paying job. You will have a chance to pay him back within 2years."

"You have a good credit scheme with your boss but I will not be your victim."

"Bai LouYin... please understand that I am only helping you. If you accept his terms and conditions he is willing to pay all the necessary dues that you will acquire in the hospital. He will be paying your school fees for your last year too and you can have your house back also. Now the only worry will be for you to graduate, earn money and pay him back. You just have your body as the collateral which is quite bad."

"The amount is quite big for me to pay him back in 2years. I will be worn-out and dying too before I can even pay him back." Bai LouYin sat down in despair.

"But remember that this will save your grandparents lives. This is the fastest way to save them."

**********A/N***********

:how's that chapter guys?? COMMENT & VOTE

:I actually planned to publish this by monday but something happened good to me today. After having a meeting that ends 1:15am last night for a new project I am so tired and exhausted (imagine having meeting in the afternoon and another one for 3hrs before midnight until dawn) but then when I woke up noontime I got greetings that one of my project (an old one) won 3rd place in a competition. I am so happy since this is the first time I got something like this in my new workplace. (sorry for I cannot give you guys a detailed info about my real work)

I am just happy and wanted to share my happiness to you guys by publishing a new chapter.