Chapter 29: Flashback to Yinzi's disappearance

:Haiyaaa!!! update just right after an update

:comment & vote

***************

A flashback to Yinzi's disappearance 1

"I did not leave you... I just have to." Yinzi utters between his crying as Gu Hai ravishes on his naked body.

************

"Ahhh!! F*ck you Gu Hai!!" Bai LouYin curses again.

"Don't try me Yinzi... I might f*ck you all night."

"I don't care about what you can do. Just let me go."

"No... I will not let you go. From now on you'll be with me in my house."

That is when Bai LouYin realized he is in Gu Hai's house. He knows the layout of the pent house and this is far from that. That's why he cannot recognized the bedroom.

Gu Hai then starts to strip him off. He just cried as Gu Hai also takes off his polo. Gu Hai untied his hands and feet. He gets tired after making it impossible for Gu Hai to listen to him. When Gu Hai starts to ravish on his body like a hungry tiger, he just lies his body helplessly.

When Gu Hai noticed that Yinzi did not move and just lie there on the bed like a doll he can't help but to feel guilty. He kisses Yinzi's body and as he reaches Yinzi's lips he asks him. "Don't you like me anymore baobei??"

Bai LouYin suddenly sobs. "Gu Hai... I did not leave you... I just have to." Yinzi utters between his crying as Gu Hai ravishes on his naked body.

Gu Hai's body fell down on top of Yinzi's body after hearing those words. "Then tell me why? So I can understand."

*****What took place in Yinzi's disappearance?

After the camping materials project with GW Company, they had a party to celebrate for making his first project successful. They even had it better after sharing another hot night... actually not only the two of them but the two idiots also, YuChang and Si Hu who actually had a hot ride inside the car.

After 3days, Bai LouYin receives a call from the GW office for a meeting over lunch. He did not expect the person he will meet is actually the chairman of GW Company, no other than, Gu Hai's own dad, Gu WeiTing.

At the meeting, Gu WeiTing revealed that he found out about his romantic relationship with Gu Hai and he didn't allow it. Gu WeiTing told him that if he did not leave Gu Hai, Gu Hai will be strip off of his inheritance from the Gu Family. They will disown Gu Hai as their son and his company will be taken away from him since majority of the shares still belong to the main company. On top of that, Gu WeiTing also told him that he also found out that Gu Hai helped him financially and he thinks that Bai LouYin is just there because of Gu Hai's money and he did not love him.

"If you really love my son.. you will leave him and have the life he grew up with. Do you think he will still love you once he found out that he will be living as poor as you?"

"But sir, I love your son and he do love me too. I think making us apart will break your son more than me."

"That's why I am asking you to leave my son. Do you think he will be happy with you forever if the time comes that he will look for his own child, but he cannot have it since you cannot give it to him? I want him to have his own family. And you cannot give that to him."

"But sir, Gu Hai and I can be happy without a child."

"Do you think I don't know why my son gave you this project? Because he wants to prove to me that you can be a good asset for his company and soon with him in the main company. He is showing to me that you can be a good partner pulling off this hard task in a very simple project. He did not tell you the reason why he gave you the project for GW Company, because if you found out you that you are working for his father you might get scared. He just wants to show me you can. Can't you see, even his own assistant helps you with the project? That is how my son works. He plans everything before you know it. He already plans every single thing and you will find out later on."