Chapter 35: F*ck you two!!

*************

:new update for yah sweeties.

:happy reading

*************

F*ck you two!!

That night not only Gu Hai and Yinzi's heart is full of joy. Bai HanQi's heart is full of joy seeing his beloved son wearing the ring Gu Hai put unto his finger. A joy seeing how his son is receiving the love he deserves. Tears escape from his eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Jiang Yuan asks.

"Do you think Yinzi and Gu Hai will live with us when they got married or they will live in a separate house?"

"haha!! I don't know what I can say about you... I think you're becoming weirder as you grow old." Jiang Yuan left Bai HanQi and went down the garden. "You know already that they have their own mansions and it's up to them where they want to live and spend the rest being happy."

"Of course I want them to be together forever in wherever house they want to be." Bai HanQi followed and they congratulated Gu Hai and Yinzi. YuChang is in full tears also seeing his beloved best friend.

"Why are you crying?" YuChang asks Si Hu who is also crying beside him.

"Nothing!! I'm just thinking of how hard it is for us tonight given only 3hours to prepare all these, and then, seeing Boss Gu Hai and Bai LouYin together is so touching." Si Hu answered.

"Ahhh! I thought you've gone insane after being called at your sleep then have to work until midnight again. Haha!!" YuChang teased Si Hu.

"Why?" Si Hu looks at YuChang with a smile. "Do you want us to continue working in bed tonight?"

"Work that out with your hands... you pervert." Then YuChang walk out from Si Hu.

***Gu Hai and Yinzi feel elated with the sweet proposal moment. This is not what they planned but it turned out fine.

***************

"So you said Yes?" YangMeng asks after hearing Bai LouYin narrated what happened last night.

"Yeah! I said YES!" Yinzi answers.

"So what are you doing here?" Gu Hai asks. "Disturbing us early in the morning."

"Of course we are here to spend some time alone with Yinzi and you cannot stop us." YangMeng is doing the talking while YouQi and Yinzi only watches them.

Gu Hai and YangMeng is fighting with their eyes after sometime but of course Gu Hai cannot forget the other guy named YouQi who flirts with his baobei. He grins on the thought of knowing this guy got the nerve of appearing in front of him.

"Ok Ok. Let me make it clear to both of you people." Bai LouYin looks at the three person surrounding him on the bed. "I have some plans to do today so I can't join any of you."

"WHAAAT?" the three exclaimed in unison.

Bai LouYin walks out of the room and went downstairs looking for breakfast. Of course the three fools follow him to where he is going trying to convince him to spend a day with them.

"No..." Bai LouYin chomps more food as the three watches him. "If you want, the three of you can have a bonding so you'll get acquainted with each other and stop fighting over me."

That morning ends up Bai LouYin taking his car alone leaving Gu Hai with YangMeng and YouQi.

****At the garden.

"So this is where you proposed to my best bud?" YangMeng asks while picking a balloon. And... POOW! It explodes making Gu Hai and YouQi startled.

"What are you doing?" Gu Hai asks in disbelief seeing YangMeng popping every balloon on his way to the backdrop.

"Nothing!! Just some balloon popping... I like it. Hahahah!" Sounds more like an evil laugh for Gu Hai.

Gu Hai diverts his attention to YouQi. "You... how close you are with my baobei?"

"Me.. ahm.. we're close enough that I can take a shower with him." YouQi proudly answers.

"WHAAT!! Can you repeat that?" Gu Hai's blood is starting to boil.

"I repeat... we're close enough that we can take a shower together. Just like him and this shorty." YouQi pulls YangMeng to his side.

"I don't believe you guys. You cannot fool me. My baobei will not let you to shower with him."

"You don't believe us?" YangMeng is on for a fight with Gu Hai. "Show him our picture during one of our travel." He ordered YouQi to show Gu Hai a picture of them showering together.

Though he cannot believe these two idiots, Gu Hai is eager to see the picture.

"I will just send it to you." YouQi talking to Gu Hai.

"Why??" Gu Hai asks.

"So you can't delete it on my phone." YouQi answers.

Through an app, YouQi sent some of their photos to Gu Hai. And Gu Hai's blood starts boiling after seeing the smile on Yinzi's face while he is playing with YouQi and YangMeng under the shower.

Gu Hai almost broke his phone as he crashes it with his hands.

YangMeng and YouQi saw the anger on Gu Hai's face. "Ohh dear! Calm down... if you really love our friend you don't have to be this angry. There's nothing to get jealous."

"I'm not jealous." Gu Hai said it confidently.

"Your face can't lie to us. It's telling us opposite of what you're saying." YouQi said.

"Yinzi loves you so much that he dumped YouQi when he expressed his affection to him. So be confident Gu Hai... no one in this world can capture my dear friend's heart only you." YangMeng said.

"And beside..." YouQi is about to say a thing.

"And beside what??" Gu Hai asks.

YouQi pull YangMeng into an embrace and pecks on YangMeng's lips. "YangMeng and I are getting married too."

"F*ck you two!! You should have told me earlier!!" Gu Hai is about to kick the two who fooled him.

"WAHAHHAHA!!!"

*************I surrender sir 😍😍

pcttro 😊😊
************

:don't forget to VOTE