Chapter Special: The Life of Assistants (Rated R)

**************

:hot-thingy down there

:COMMENT & VOTE

**************

Special Chapter: The Life of Assistants

That night where Gu Hai and Bai LouYin spent a whole night in a hotel suite, YuChang and Si Hu also had their own suite just beside other two.

It was YuChang who starts to ask Si Hu what might have been happening the other room. "What do you think they're doing?"

"haha! Are you an idiot to ask that?" Si Hu ignores YuChang then walk to the nearby couch to watch a movie.

YuChang followed and sits on the other couch beside Si Hu. "Si Hu...I'm just asking."

Si Hu looks at YuChang. "Most probably..." Si Hu inhale and exhale deep before continuing. "Most probably... your best friend is being eaten alive right now."

"I don't believe you.. Yinzi will not do that as early as this time. They've just been officially together today and my best friend is not the way you think."

"For you... but how about my boss? I know my boss very well and this night will not end without anything happens between them. He waited for so long from the first night he saw you friend, so do you think he will let this night pass for nothing? And besides we did our best to make it happen."

"What do you mean?" YuChang asks.

"I'll tell you one of these days." Si Hu answers then he took a bottle of wine from the box they bring from the other room. "Wanna drink?" He offers the bottle to YuChang.

"Ok.. I'm fine with just a bottle of wine." YuChangs answers.

Si Hu filled the glass halfway. "Cheers!!"

"How about bottoms up for our success?"

"Fine."

They clink their glasses and drink it in one gulp. They are cheering for themselves after making a job well done for Gu Hai and Bai LouYin. YuChang filled the glass again and they start to drink the normal way by sipping the wine.

A moment later they were caught off guard after they felt something wrong with their bodies. They both feel their bodies extra sensitive and feel hot.

"YuChang... by any chance did you switch the bottles of wine?" Si Hu asks while loosening his polo's upper buttons.

"Why? I find the other bottle neat so I switch them. Why did you ask?" YuChang answers as he loosens the sleeves of his polo.

"YuChang!! I will kill you!!" Si Hu shouts as he felt his plans will not work out properly because YuChang switched the bottles. The bottle of wine they are drinking now has an aphrodisiac that's why their bodies felt unusual. "You will pay for it. Grrr!!" He grabs YuChang by his collar and about to punch him but when his skin gets contact with YuChang he felt the rush of electric currents in his body. Same way that YuChang felt, instead of getting scared from Si Hu, his body felt excited.

They look at each other like a hungry wolves wanting to tear each other's body. They find themselves fighting for dominance as they clash with each other while taking off the clothes of the other until they find their naked bodies lying on the floor.

"ehmm..." moans escaped from their mouth when their lips part ways. YuChang's back on the floor while on top of him is Si Hu trying to take charge of the moment. "I will f*ck you to death." He is ravaging YuChang's lips down to his cheeks and to his neck. "ohhh! yeahh!