Chapter 50: Glorious

:don't forget to give this chapter a star. thanks.

***************

***************

Chapter 50: Glorious

Liu Chong felt so happy with the help he is receiving from Bai LouYin. Bai LouYin felt so happy too he was able to help Liu Chong. Liu Chong hugs Bai LouYin and Bai LouYin.

"Ehemm!!"

Liu Chong and Bai LouYin looks to where the voice came from. Liu Chong almost jump from his current position so he can free himself from the hug and move his body away from Bai LouYin. He can feel the danger in Gu Hai's eyes. But he cannot.

At the moment, Bai LouYin hugs him tighter and taps his back. "Let's start working together hand-in-hand." Then, Bai LouYin ends it with a whisper. "Don't worry about that big guy. I can handle him." Then he let Liu Chong free with a smile.

Gu Hai saw everything and he is ready to kill Liu Chong. "What is that? What did you just whisper to him?"

"Why?" Bai LouYin asks with a smile.

"I wanna know."

"That's for us only. You don't need to know." Bai LouYin looks at Liu Chong and pull him inside the mansion to eat.

At the dining table, Liu Chong cannot look at Gu Hai's face fearing for his safety. He is thinking that if Gu Yang is an evil then Gu Hai is a monster. Their meal ended with Gu Hai still wanted to know what Bai LouYin whispered to Liu Chong.

When Bai LouYin left Liu Chong and Gu Hai alone because he is washing his hands, Gu Hai looks at Liu Chong with a piercing eyes. "Aren't you going to tell me what Yinzi whispered to you? Or you want to die before Yinzi came back?"

Out of fear Liu Chong tells Gu Hai everything. "He said that I don't need to worry because he can handle you."

"That's it?"

"He said he is happy that I will be his assistant. That's it... where just both happy for each other."

"Ummm.. ok! If I learned that you are keeping a secret from me then that will be your end." Gu Hai's last words before he left Liu Chong alone.

Weeks passed by easily. Gu Hai went to his normal day again working in his company and to the GW Group. Every morning he is sending Bai LouYin in his office at the Jiang Group and in the evening he will pick him up. They usually schedule their dinner together since most of their lunch time they are eating separately. For now, they are both staying in Bai LouYin's mansion. Bai HanQi allowed them to be there since he already had everything secure for Bai LouYin's security. From time to time they spends their night with the two too. Gu WeiTing only visits them on weekends. YouQi and YangMeng left already to the U.S. in preparation for their wedding. YouQi and YangMeng's wedding will be held first. While Liu Chong is working as Bai LouYin's personal assistant, Si Hu came back to work with Gu Hai handling a position in the company and YuChang is now working as a head of one of the departments in Jiang Group. YuChang is also in-charge with some of Bai LouYin's office job especially when he is in business conferences in other cities.

Bai LouYin is currently reading reports when Liu Chong came with a folder of printed emails from the main headquarter of the Jiang Group in the US.

Liu Chong placed the folder in front of Bai LouYin. "These are the emails from the head office. I think I've read something about an issue with one of the foreign investors."

Bai LouYin look for the said email and then looks at Liu Chong after reading it.

"What's with the look boss?" Liu Chong asked.