Chapter Special: Life after the kidnapping 2 (R)

: happy new year sweeties

: love love

: comment and VOTE

*******************

Chapter Special: Life after the kidnapping 2 (R)

Papa Bai called for a security agency to provide service for Bai LouYin. He also called for a company too to install security devices all over Yinzi's own house. Cameras are also linked to his phone and to a computer to their house so he can always check on the house and to Yinzi whenever he is spending his time here.

The whole installation process finishes after 2 days.

"Pa... do we really need to do that? Gu Yang, that evil died already. Last thing I've heard was his body sent to hell." Bai LouYin utters.

"I know son, but we don't know when will danger strikes again. This is all for your safety." Papa Bai answers. "I just want you to stay safe and I don't want my beloved son to get hurt again."

Bai LouYin smiles then nods to his father. Papa Bai gave his son a warm and tight hug. Jiang Yuan happily looks at Bai HanQi and to Yinzi. "How I wish TongTian is also here so we can be a complete family now." She talks to himself thinking how good it would feel seeing all of them together in one place residing together. But TongTian is still studying abroad at his father's side and can only come with her once he graduated while Bai LouYin is getting married soon and will live with Gu Hai. She is happy given the chance to spend time together with Bai LouYin.

For the past days, Gu Hai did not forget to leave Bai LouYin's side too. He always lingers whenever Yinzi goes all over the mansion. Given the time they sleep and eat but he also used this time as an excuse to also watch Bai LouYin showering.

"Do you really need to even keep watch of me while I'm having my shower?" Bai LouYin asks as he takes off his clothes getting ready to shower.

"YESS!! And it will be better if you also include me under the shower rain." Gu Hai raises his brows as he speaks.

"PERVERT!!" Bai LouYin throws his clothes in Gu Hai's face covering his eyes. Then he went straight to the shower.

"baobei!!" Gu Hai protests after his eyes get covered with Bai LouYin's clothes. He stands up from the side of the tub where he is sitting. "Please...." Gu Hai begs.

Bai LouYin turn his body around and warns Gu Hai. "Step your foot inside this shower and you will end up alone sleeping on that wide bed with a bunch of pillows on your both sides for the rest of the week."

Gu Hai got defeated by soft pillows. He went back to his seat beside the tub. He cannot defy Bai LouYin's warning because he saw that Bai LouYin has a stock of pillows in one of the big closets in this house too. He can still remember that. In Bai LouYin's mansion, Yinzi also had a room just dedicated for pillows. He saw that pillows room accidentally when he cannot found Bai LouYin and he starts to check Bai LouYin in every single room in that mansion. He never thought that a beautiful room will only be filled with a bunch of pillows in different sizes and shapes. When he asked Yinzi why there are too many pillows, Bai LouYin just simply answered... "If I get annoyed with you or we get into a fight you will sleep with all these pillows alone." Then Bai LouYin left him in shock. While he is throwing almost all the pillows in his pent house and in his own house, there is Bai LouYin hoarding a tower of pillows to use when teaching him a lesson. "AAAHHHHH!!!" He screams in defeat.

Bai LouYin went back to showering while Gu Hai keeps gulping his saliva as he watches every single move of Bai LouYin inside the shower. He cannot help but to get a boner just by watching. Seeing how sexy Bai LouYin is in all angles. Seeing the f*cking shower rain dripping on Bai LouYin's body and he cannot touch that in the moment. He is touching his crotch and goes to rubbing his bulge while watching Bai LouYin.