11.💣💥📣

So?

Guess?

It's:

Omasai Ultra despair girls au!

I got inspiration from this photo(credit to the artist... I mean... God! How do this humans make this so beautiful and detailed?!)

The plot is thick this time: Our favorite couple of all the times are future foundation members

The plot is thick this time: Our favorite couple of all the times are future foundation members... Well only one. Kokichi is the ultimate chaos bringer, so to keep him under control, the foundation assigned Shuichi, saying that if Kokichi manages to finish the mission without any human killings or murders, he gets in the future foundation. The mission is this: Capture the remnants of dispair. This makes Shuichi a little worried, mostly because Kokichi doesn't know what a limit is.

This will be a little bit of angst... So prepare the tissue box and despacito for hours! Not flex tape because It can't cure the sadness...

Let's go! On with the action!

Title: Dispair city, the capture mission

Shuichi pov:

I holded Kokichi, as he sat on the chair. We were in front of Togami, one of the future foundation members and former participant of the killing game that defeat Junko.

"Kokichi Oma... A human incapable of being brainwashed by the despair video. The ultimate chaos bringer. We heard a lot about you."

Kokichi smiled with one of his creepy smiles. "Heh! It doesn't surprise me... I am a supreme leader after all!" "Qiut the acting! Now... We know you were saved by your boyfriend, Shuichi..." I blushed a bit. Oma patted my hand gently.

"And now... You are here... Selected by the future foundation." "You know... I don't like to wear ties! Or fancy suits in general." I sighed. Classic Kokichi. "You listen here, brat. I do have time for your petty attitude. You will have a trial mission. Shuichi needs to keep you company. He will report to me any action you make. If you are involved or do a murder... The foundation will keep you captured or execute you Imediatly."

"Like I care..." he mumbled. I patted his head. "Kokichi will behave... I promise..." I said.

He only nodded and let us out. I got to my room, preparing for the mission, Kokichi Following me.

"so... I don't need to unleash chaos.. No? Easy!" "Oma... Please... You need to behave. The foundation has an eye on you. You are a worse case than Genocide Jill... They will kill you if you do any bad things on the mission."

Once I locked the door to my room, he fainted and then regained his consciousness. He started to hug me, nuzzling his head in my chest and cry. "B-b-but I don't wanna die... I don't wanna lose you, Shumai." I patted his head. "I don't want to lose you too, Kichi... I will kill if that means I keep you alive and well."

Kokichi is just a little scared person inside. His facade is the only thing that protects him from everything. The dispair video did influence him. But not in the expected way. He became a crybaby and a easily scared person, but his mask is a powerful liar and a total wreck. It's almost like a split personality, but the same name. So to delimit that, I use two names. Kokichi for the liar one... And Kichi for the shy one. They both are receptive to it so it's simple.