35.🏴‍☠️💙⚔️💜🧜🏻‍♂️🧙‍♂️

I'm a little impatient shit... Don't blame me... Blame my impatience...

Also... It's the no 30! Yey!

So????

Guess?

It's:

Pirate au!
Human Shuichi x Sea witch Kokichi

And now... With the plot: Shuichi is the right hand of the captain Momota, a captain of the famous pirate ship called Luminary. The captain is the second Most wanted pirate in the world, but on the first place it's the misterious captain of the Dice ship, a ship that it's rumored to be a ghost ship, since so many marinares and pirates had sunken the ship again and again, but Dice still was up and travelling the 7 seas like new, scaring everyone when they see it. Shuichi, the curious mind he is, he hears about the story and rumors regarding the ship and it's captain, believing they are false since Luminary and Dice did have a lot of duels. So when the Luminary is attacked by a marines ship and Shuichi fells from the ship, but it's saved by a certain capitan.

And yes, Kokichi is as well a pirate. I have my wierd ideas...
Ok?
OK...

Anyway! On with the story!

Title: The balad of the Dice captain

Shuichi pov:

I was sweeping the floor of the ship. Yes, I am the right hand of the captain Momota... But because the crew is so little, only 23 members counting me and the captain as well. And Luminary was such a big ship. We all, including the captain need to clean up the mess we make. Every week is assigned one of us for it. And this week, it was my turn. After me, it was Leon's turn.

I sighned as I finally finished. I looked at the blue and never-ending like sea... The sun that was shining bright on the sky and the calm waves that bearly get to make a significant lump in the water's surface. I just want sometimes to go on my own underwater and make my own little adventure, seeing all of the hidden misterys the sea hides from the human.

Suddenly, the waves began to be more and more bigger. I grew a bit concerned. "Ships! Incoming!" I heard Ishimaru yell. I was too frail to really fight, but Kaito did find something suitable for me. I was a gun man. And I was really talented at it as Kaito and the others say.

I pulled out my little binocular and looked at the ships. They were coming from opposite directions. One was certainly a mariners ship. The other, had those white and purple sails that no one could ever forget. The black flag with a white skull on it that had under it a sword and a trident forming an x was fluttering in the wind.

The waves became more powerful and mercilessly hit our ship. I kept my balance. "Get ready! We are going into the battle!" the captain yelled. I knew Kaito will join the battle nonetheless. I just signed and got to my place as everyone did.

The ships got closer. All 3 of them clashed and got stuck one in front of the other. Planks and ropes were immediately put in between them. It became a triangle of battle fronts. Kaito was shouting orders to everyone, as we all ran and scrambled. I was mostly shooting the mariners's arms. I don't kill, but I do immobilize their arms so that they can't hurt my crewmates. Kaito knows too well that and accepts it.

Suddenly, we all heard a laughter. "Nihihihi! What a spectacular audience!" It was him. The captain of Dice. Nobody knew his name. It is rumours that say even his crewmates don't know his name, and that's why they address to him as boss, captain or leader.

He was wearing a white jacket, with a purple shirt, black pants with grey shoes and a white captain hat, his purple locks being visible as he had a smug smirk and an black eye mask. He had on his back a golden, beautiful trident, but no one saw him using that weapon. Some say that he uses it in secret to torture his victims. He pulled out his sword and got on the Luminary, extremely close to me.