65.💒💍✨🥂💙🧙‍♂️💜✨👑✨

So? This one is a bit harder...

Guess?

It's:

Magic au!
Wizard and knight of honor Shuichi x all powerful entity Kokichi

This is complicated... But inspired a bit from the movie 27 wedding dresses.

And now... The plot: this takes place in a world where magic wasn't uncommon. Shuichi was a wizard that was born with dark magic from his mom's part. Shuichi loved weddings, but his cursed luck always made him a knight/maid of honor. He gave in all of his efforts into making his friend's weddings memorable, wishing that some day, he could have his own wedding with his crush, Rantaro. Kokichi was known to be an all powerful entity. Since he was born, royalties and everyone was plastering him to become the perfect ruler of the world. Kokichi of course wasn't really fond of it. He got his secret identity as a small writer in the newspaper. He writes about the most unusual or wacky weddings, people enjoying his truthful words. So when he becomes bored of the same vows and chessines, he searches for something more interesting in this field: the maids/knights of honor. What will happen if the two bump into each other at the worst time of Shuichi's life.

I can only guarantee that this will be a chaos and crazy adventure for a wedding that's not centered around the wed couple.

And now... On with the weddings!

Title: 99 wedding atendantings

Shuichi pov:

I looked over at my full agenda. Today was Kaito's wedding and also Iruma's... This was bound to be one of my most exhausting nights.

I exhaled and fixed my shirt collar as Shinguji was next to me. "Kyo... I said not up buns! It's a low ponytail for all of us..." I mused, then used a small spell to undo it. "You take weddings very seriously, Shuichi..." He reminded me.

I smiled weakly, seeing that we almost reached the place. "Yup... It's Kaito's big day... He's my best friend... And I love to see weddings." I mused, delighted that I could see my best friend marry the love of his life.

"and what's with the bags?" He asked me. I walked careful not to break a heel. "Nothing important..." I mused. Kyo raised a brow. "You should reserve some time for yourself..." He nagged. "But it's Kiibo..." I protested.

Once at the venue, I set everything up, including fixing Kaito's bow tie and grooming a bit his wolf tail that was wagging happy. "I'm so excited, sidekick!" He cheered. I smiled weakly. "me too, Kaito... Me too..."

After I finished, I got to my place. Maki, the bride, was stunning! Kaede's maid of honor job was well done. Maki's dress was a big, white one with silver and red embroidery specifically from the werewolf folclore. Her bouquet, which I choose specifically had red roses, some pink camellias and white decorative flowers, tied all with a purple ribbon. Her waist was tied with a magenta ribbon in a big bow. A technique that I mastered since middle school at a summer camp.

I smiled as I saw Kaito's face. He was in awe, almost drooling on the floor. They said the vows, Kaito's tail wagging more faster. After they kissed, we all cheered!

But my watch beeped.

I hurriedly got the bags and dashed outside. I stopped a taxi and hoped in. "Look... No question... I'll give you 300 for the entire night if you don't peek..." I said. The taxi driver looked uneasy, but it was alright with my terms. "Alright... Now give it gas!" I demanded.

As they were driving, I had to use some spells in order to change faster. "Hey! No peeking! - 20 for you..." I said with a small blush that they actually peeked.