54.🏬✨👻

We will have this time a hotel full of creepy thingies!

So?

Guess?

It's:

Haunted hotel au!
Shuichi x Keykeeper Kokichi

And now... Let's see the plot: Shuichi does not remember a lot from his early childhood, where he lived at the family's hotel. Only that one day he had to leave from there and also his childhood crush. Since then, Shuichi's condition was worsening as years passed. With his parents aboard and his uncle a bit concerned, Shuichi returns to the old hotel his family has, with the hopes of re-opening the business. In there, he meets Kokichi, the key-keeper that was hired to take care of the hotel, along with Kirumi, the maid. With the help of the two, Shuichi has to uncover the secrets of the Saihara heirloom as well as why he's so tied to this place, all while preparing the re-opening of the hotel.

And now! On with the spooky things!

Title: The haunted Saihara hotel

No one pov:

"well, kiddo... Here it is... The hotel of this family." the old man said as he patted the shoulder of his nephew. Shuichi smiled weakly as he looked at the building, who was almost rundown on the outside.

"This is such a big building..." Shuichi mused. "Yeah... Now... Where is that key-keeper... He said he will be here at this time. That little liar." the uncle said as he checked the clock.

"Calling for me, master?" a voice said behind the two. Shuichi jumped from the scare, gripping on his chest tight. "Oh... There you are! Shuichi... This is Oma Kokichi... The key-keeper of this place. Also... You two may not remember, but you were playmates when you were little."

Shuichi analized the boy. He was short, with pale skin and purple eyes. His purple hair was let free, it's tips defying gravity. He looked almost like a toddler in Shuichi's eyes, but he didn't comment. After all, his ex-college classmate, Ryoma, was far shorter and more chubby than that.

He wasn't wearing anything formal, rather more like a casual wear, but still flasy due to the white and pastel colors. Shuichi did wear a darker pallette of clothing.

"So he's the twink..." Kokichi mumbled. "Alright... So number 382... Hope you don't die..." The shorter noted something on a small, worn out journal. Shuichi palled at the said sentence. "D-die?!" "Relax, kiddo... He's a liar... He likes to mess with you." The uncle reassured.

"Now... How about we depart and make a tour of the place." The man said. Kokichi only nodded. "Follow me then..." He instructed as he got to the entry of the hotel.

Shuichi was in awe at the designs. It was all so vintage, he would estimate like the 15th century or so, but it was really elegant, yet it had some modern furniture like a phone or a TV that were found in the main lobby.

"On the east side we have the simple guest rooms and on the west we have the double bed rooms. In the north it's the other facilities of the hotel." Kokichi pointed at all the halls and stairs, even some doors, specifying everything.

"And that's all!" Kokichi concluded after he finished. "wait... But that door? Isn't it a room? It's the inside entry way to the basement?" Shuichi pointed to the black door that had a lock on. Kokichi and also his uncle froze in place at the mention of that door.

"It's nothing! I swear! Don't concern yourself with that little thing..." Kokichi said with a smile as he pushed away the boy from that door. "listen to him, Shuichi... Kokichi knows his ways around here. Sometimes he likes to lie and confuse you, but there is always a map at the reception desk." the old man said.