9.💜🐲💙😐

This one is easy to guess... (I think... I still don't know how to use the emoji keyboard... Somebody help me)

So... Guess?

It's:

Dragon Kokichi x Shuichi

So on to the plot: After the first class trial and also the bug meet and greet, Kokichi discovers that he has no more control over his beast side, because he set on fire accidentally Gonta's lab when he screamed in fear of bugs. Gonta had a little panic attack, forgetting the incident because of a trauma with fire, making Kokichi doubt himself if he is actually a person that can do good. Shuichi saw how Kokichi was depressed and wanted to make him feel better... But oh boi... He is up for a big surprise.

I just needed to make one! Don't judge me! At first I wanted Shuichi to be a wizard, but then I realized it will be in vain... So I made Himiko a real powerful mage instead.

Also... In my usual dragon au's, the dragons usually could sense their soulmates. If they make their soulmates feel rejected, they start to not feel well and throw up lava or fire, depending on the distance they made. If they feel flushed or emotional they could catch fire in their corresponding color or blow fire. The dragons could bend fire, but not absorb it. They need to find a place to store it or get rid of it.

They do have 4 forms: Giant beast form, small beast form(or baby form, this name is used by natives), Human form(the most uncomfortable), and Hibrid form(the most comfortable form for most of them). They could hide their eyes by using normal contact lenses. They conceal the eye completely.

Also, I mentioned natives. The native dragons are the born ones. They are more familiar with their powers, but also more chaotic and powerful. They usually are attracted in the childhood by shiny objects or everything that moves and they don't know. A native is born between 2 dragons... It doesn't matter if one or both are not natives.

There is a way for a human or other creature to become a dragon. The dragons have a special Venom that could be used in potions. But it needs to be used with caution. If it is used in more than it's necessary, it could cause burns, explosions or just poisoning. To become a dragon, the said beast needs to indroduce the perfect amount of Venom in the body of the victim. If it's too little, the victim will have just a permanent scar and temporary fevers. If it's to much, the insides of the victim will melt. Yeah... Not a good way to die... That's why this thing doesn't happen on a daily basis. There is 80% chance of fail at first time, mostly because the perfect amount varies with the dragon itself and the one that is bit. A well trained dragon has a 99% of success.

Anyway! I hope this introduction on my dragon au type will be useful!

Now... On with the story!

Title: My fiery romance

No one pov:

In Gonta's lab, Kokichi was clinging onto Gonta's head. He was so scared of bugs. Once he saw a big spider exit one of the cages Gonta opened, Kokichi lose it.

He started to scream, from his mouth coming bright, purple flames as one of his eyes changed to a bright blue dragon one. His claws dug into Gonta's hair, tangling himself in there.

Gonta watched in horror as one of the trees was set ablaze from nothing in his vision. He was scared too. His trauma with fire kicked in and the smoke became to thick, making the big guy faint.

Kokichi fell on the ground too. He saw the burning trees, but to his relief, the fire sprinklers lit up, putting up the fire.

Kokichi was scared. He got out of Gonta's hair, trembling. He didn't have control. He needs to get out from there. Kokichi got out of the lab, running like there was no tomorrow. He saw monodam on his way so he just jumped over the bear and continued running, usually not giving a shit if he set ablaze the bear. But this time, Kokichi was unstable. He needs to get out before he sets the entire building on fire. Kirumi Ryoma and Maki were inside.