Minisodes

Ehh... I thought it was the time! Since we have here so many stories already gathered... I decided to take a little break from all of the new ones and make this!

I always wondered late at night about some questions regarding my stories and all that. Well... I thought about the answers and since it was so funny and actually interesting, I decided to share it with you since they were too short to make an actual chapter about it.

This will be more like a vine collection, so you can skip or read this chapter. Also... It will be only in third person pov. The questions will be in italics.

For this time, I will put the chapter emojis and then the sets of short stories.

And now, on with the stories and questions!

💙🦹‍♂️💜😨

What bad traits does Shuichi have from being the mastermind?

Everyone except Shuichi: His laugh.
S(Shuichi): no... I have a normal laugh!

Kaito falls on the stairs.

S: *Evil pshiopat laughter intensifies*
Everyone else: *trembles in pure fear*

Protagonist interaction and talking about the antagonists?

M(Makoto): Well... Togami-kun is a bit unapproachable... And difficult. But at least he didn't kill anybody.
H(Hajime): *Thinking about all the hell Komaeda has done* Bastard that crawled from hell... Killed himself for hope.
S: *with an innocent smile* My Kichi is such a sweetheart... He helped me kill the others. He is a brat sometimes... But not something a glare can't fix.

M&H: *Get themselves a bit further from Saihara*

Munakata and Sakakura's first impression on Kokichi and Shuichi?

Ky(Kyousuke): *Looking at the two and realising the future foundation will be fucked up the second Kokichi steps foot in there* I don't get paid enough for this.

Jz(Juzo): *seeing Kokichi* Ahh... Bastard small child. *Looks at Shuichi* Ahh... Bastard depressed child.

💙💜🌈✨👑

How does Shuichi see through that blindfold?

S: Well... Actually... I'm blind... I use magic to be able to see, but I can only see when it's extremely dark. When it's light I'm blind, unable to see a thing. I was born blind and my parents abandoned me because of that. That's why I use the blindfold. To hide my hideous blind eyes and make an environment where I could see. The blindfold acts like a corector for my sight.

K: *sips panta since he already heard it* He turned full emo again... Kiibo... Play despacito.

The rest of the class, how do you handle this couple?

Ma(Maki): Ignore the gremlin... Shuichi got some tastes.
Ka(Kaito): Sidekick is scary sometimes... Oma is annoying as per usual.
Everyone else: Scary Saihara, annoying Oma.

Ki(Kirumi): Kokichi is such a sweet boy... Shuichi is alright, although is a bit silent.

👻🤠🎭🃏(Oh boy)

Does Shuichi play the fashion police?

S&Ts(Tsumugi): Fashion police agents on the case! You are arrested!
Ka: What did I do? *wears colored SpongeBob socks with sandals in WINTER*
Ts: It's the fashion law!
S: We are also very concerned for your health...

What happened to the shadows now that the metaverse and the real world merged together?

Ke(Kaede): Mementos still is a cognitive world that can be accessed trough the metanav... The palaces too... But sometimes, shadows crawl in the real world and become a problem.
K: basically we beat those little shits even in the real world...