1.💙🦹‍♂️💜😨

Guess!

It's:

mastermind Shuichi x Kokichi.

I really wanted to give a motive other than dispair to the mastermind. So we will start after the chapter 4 with some thoughts. The 2nd pov will be after Kokichi lied to be the mastermind and captured Kaito in the hangar.

I hope you will enjoy!

Title: My hero, the Mastermind

Kokichi pov:

After the 4 class trial, I was devasted. Gonta was dead, even if I knew beforehand that he was the blackened, I was still scared an socket when he was executed. The mastermind is sick in his head if he thinks this is funny. It isn't... And to prove that... I will be the 'mastermind' only to make my plan.

I had even the perfect scenario. The electro hammers and the electro bombs were ready, the secret of the outside world was also a big part of the play. The only thing needed is to gather the rest of us in the gym.

The outcome will be either everyone hates me and don't believe me when I unmask the mastermind... Or they will understand. I can only hope for the latter, after all, I knew who it was and I knew he was a formidable competition.

And so, the plan was set in motion!

Shuichi pov:

After Kokichi took Kaito and locked him in the hangar, Maki said that she wanted to save him. All of us wanted. Me of course I got to my dorm room and from there to a second secret passageway to the mastermind room. I have a feeling that something bad will happen.

I am obviously the mastermind of this game. But I didn't want to! After the most tragic event in human history, Junko captured me and my classmates in a replica of the Neo world program. I was the last one to enter because Junko forced me to be the mastermind. She treated to kill all of us in real life if we don't make a good killing game in there. The plan was to convince them that this was a series of TV show, so that they can loose faith in hope and also be insecure whether they are fictional or real. Junko herself put the flashback lights in the program so I can use them to manipulate. They were also setted beforehand. I just needed to put them in random places.

Kiibo on the other hand, was the biggest help ever. He isn't a robot in real life. The antenna he has on his head is specially made to help me and the others. In reality, Thosinori Kimbo, SHSL robotics builder, had an error when he was connected to the program, so he was the first one to wake up even before the start of the killing game. He found out that Junko was dead while we were in the program and decided to help me and the others. Whenever someone dies here, in real life they wake up. Thosi helps them and also explains everything. Kiibo is the nickname Kokichi gave him when we were at Hope's Peak academy so that's why he chose that name to his avatar. He was so flustered when Miu did maintainece. He used some computers and coding to make kiibo. He basically is kiibo in the Neo world program.

I looked at Monokuma. He was near me, shaking. I started to worry. If even this dispair bear was scared, that means something really bad happened.

"What happened?" I tried to be as calm as possible. He was somewhat used to my shy attitude, even when after the first class trial I snapped.

"The cameras in the hangar are deactivated. And Maki got into your lab after poison. She is infiltrating in the hangar." he said. "And the Monokuma bait?" "They still think is the real one" I pat gently his head. Yeah he is sometimes a physicophat despair inducted bear, but sometimes he really likes hugs and pats.

"It's ok... I will go to my lab to get the antidote to the poison. Tell to some of the 6th monokubs to inflirtra Te with Maki, I need to know what happend." I walked out of the room and into my lab. I searched the shelfs full of poison until I found the missing one. Strike-9 poison.